Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

need '69 tallboys

need vg to ex-exmt cards.
I need these ones:
3 5 6 7 8 9 12 14 15 17 18 19 20 23 25 26 28-30 32 34-37 40 43-46 48-53 55 57 58 61 64 65 70 73-76 79-81 83 84 86 88-92 94 95 96 98 99

I have these extras to trade:
69/70
4 imhoff ex
16 egan ex
33 dischinger ex-
45 lucas rc XMT but miscut badly
45 lucas rc G
54 jones ex-
62 weiss g-vg
69 scott g-vg
71 komives g-vg
77 ohl g-vg
98 frazier rc g ugly

70/71
3 FG leaders nm
4 FT leaders g (looks exmt but creased)
101 checklist ex X2
112 havlicek AS g-vg
137 murphy rc nm
139 mcglocklin nm/m

thanks
Collecting
HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

Comments

• Options
    I've got probably just over half of this set in duplicates (mostly the lower $ cards). I've already finished my 69 and 70 sets, so I don't need any of those (I only have a few 57s to go), but if you are interested in PalPay instead of trades, send me a PM ad I'll look for the cards after XMas.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    pm sent thank you buddy
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    bump no pm reply yet??
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    ranarana Posts: 242
    Sorry for the delay. I've got several of the cards (28 or so, most lower $). PM/post me an email address and I'll send a scan of the first 6 so you can see some examples of the condition. 95% are EXMT to VG I'd say. I don't see any creases, but some have rounded corners and some have expected normal centering issues. I'm willing to sell at whatever the going eBay prices are (an approximate % of High beckett of you want to make a guess) and ship for free.

Using the scan I send, let me know if these corners are too rounded or maybe have worse centering than you want, since I know everyone has different perferences with cards.

I've also got some 69s you didn't need and lots of other basketball cards (1970 - 1981) if anyone else is looking to fill the sets I've already finished.
  • Options
    please send the email to johnbarnesjovi@gbpackersfan.com

I dont really know what the going rate is on these. I just got a stack of 25 or so, included a couple of the beckett $40 rc's for $10 locally. I'm pretty sure that is low though. I'll search on ebay and figure out what they go for.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    ranarana Posts: 242
    I just sent the scan. These probably average nicer than VG, so I'd probably be looking for a bit more in return -- if most are commons, something closer to $1 per card or so, maybe a bit more for any higher dollar matching cards (I haven't looked at the prices of these yet - I have relatives in town taking most of my time image. If you're still interested, just let me know via PM or reply to my email.
  • Options

Rana,
    I went ahead and emailed you back earlier today. Hopefully you like my response. We can continute this via email if that is ok. thanks again
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS