Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

ATTN: BOARD MEMBERS/PHOTO EXPERTS WITH EXPERIENCE

Three multi-coin holders are arriving today that consist of a 14 coin set that I built for my daughter that was born 3 months ago. All 14 coins were crossed over from PCGS to NGC. Since I do not have a camera and a set up that is capable of taking photographs from far away (I take all of my images from close up because I use the macro function on an older SONY mavica camera), I am wondering if any board members would be willing to take some high quality images of these sets if I were to send them off to you. I am looking for photographs of both the obverse and reverse that are similar to this one:

Sample on NGC Site

The set consists of the 2005 proof cent, two nickels, dime, quarter, half, sackie, 5 state quarters, marshall dollar and the marine dollar all in PR69UCAM. If anyone knows of a board member that might be able to do this for me, please PM their name and I will contact them since they might not have read this post. Again, I will be willing to compensate this person for their time and effort.

Thanks a million and Happy Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Russ!

he took this pic for me.....I owned the coin for several years and could never get anything even remotely close to what he got and I tried Numerous times.

• Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    I believe the picture on the NGC site was several images spliced into one. With NGC slabs this should not be difficult to do, since the background is white.