Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Numismatic Christmas Charity a HUGE success

On behalf of all the lives you will have touched, I simply would like to say Thank you.

Read all the latest right here!image

Comments

• Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    MASTER LIST OF ALL DONORS

#1- kesamrn- Thank you Leonard
    #2- razorface- Thanks Lil Bro. (Tom)
    #3- mntnman - donated funds and wins Hiyosilver's exclusive Giveaway for a PCGS 67 Washington Quarter- Thanx Mead
    #4- 2bucks - donated funds and wins Fairlaneman's Merc & Outhaul's 1927 Peace Dollar at auction- PAID
    #5- joeyuk- Thank you both.
    #6- Fairlaneman - donated coins for auction and money- Thanx Ken
    #7- MikeInFl- Thanx Mike
    #8- gycomgd- donated funds and coins to be auctioned- Thanx Guy
    #9- TUMUSS- Thank you Thomas
    #10- eyoung- Thank you Earl
    #11- lindedad- Thanks Syl
    #12- INXS- Thanx Ernest
    #13- TorinoCobra71- Thank you Mr Loveless
    #14- Manofcoins has made a generous donation and wins Outhaul's Book on Barber Dimes at auction- PAID- Thanx Craig
    DAY TWO
    #15- netrubicon- Thanx Alan
    #16- Tonyhar - Thanks Tony
    #17- Oldnewbie - Thanx Eric
    Day THREE
    #18- KurtHorn- Thanks Kurt
    #19- Stork - Thank you Cathy
    Day FOUR
    NO CHANGES
    Day Five
    NO CHANGES
    Day Six
    N0 CHANGES
    Day Seven
    #20- rec'd $169.62 from 2 bucks for auctioned coin #3- PayPal fees= $5.38- Thanx Trev
    #21- dwssws- Donated coins to be auctioned - Thanx Steven
    Day Eight
    #22- rec'd $160 from Jabba for coin #1 which he donated and was won by Bubblehead and coin #2, donated by Fairlaneman and won by Dunerlaw. Thanks to all of you.
    Day Nine
    #23- Mr. Tim Clayton - Thanx Tim
    #24- Lee G has donated funds and a very nice half disme for auction- Thanx Lee
    Day Ten
    #25- Zug Donated funds and wins LeeG's half Disme at auction and has paid.- Thanx Jeff
    DAY ELEVEN - NO CHANGES
    DAY TWELVE - NO CHANGES
    DAY THIRTEEN
    #26- RotatedRainbows - Thanx Jay
    #27- Jonesy- Thanx Glenn
    DAY FOURTEEN
    #28-cullenbryant - Thanx Jason
    #29- beartracks42 - Thanx Gary
    #30- IJN - Thanx Mark
    #31- MessyDesk
    #32- ar18 has donated.... TWICE! His generosity and compassion is unprecedented.- Thanx Jeffrey
    DAY FIFTEEN
    #33- BOOK- Thanx Glenn
    DAY SIXTEEN
    #34- Hayden Tubbs
    #35- ddbird
    DAY SEVENTEEN
    #36- Numismanic has donated a fine set of Unc War Nickels for Auction, won by B00M - PAID- also wins book from Outhaul
    DAY EIGHTEEN
    #37- Hiyosilver ( Thanx Manuel)
    Day NINETEEN
    #38- BlindedByEgo donated a Bust Half bought by MorganHunter2 for $70- FUNDS RECEIVED.
    #39- B00M - donated items and money- wins Numismanic's War Nickels- PAID
    DAY TWENTY
    #40- Outhaul has donated several items for Auction- Thanx Bob.
    DAY TWENTY ONE
    Outhaul has added a Day of sailing ( a $500 pkg for a Charter of this caliber) to the auction (wishes for item to continue)
    DAY TWENTY TWO
    #41- ibzman donated funds and won at auction - PAID
    DAY TWENTY THREE
    Donor #32- ar18, gives again. Your generosity is very much appreciated. Thank you!
    DAY TWENTY FOUR
    NO CHANGES
    DAY TWENTY FIVE
    NO CHANGES
    DAY TWENTY SIX
    #42- MorganHunter2- donated funds, items for auction and buys BlindedByEgo's Bust half for $70- PAID
    #43- John Plowman ( A 'Special" Thank You to you John) An overwhelming gift of generosity. John is on the Washington Quarter Registry from across the street.
    DAY TWENTY SEVEN
    NO MONETARY CHANGES
    DAY TWENTY EIGHT
    Nothin' happenin'
    DAY TWENTY NINE
    BlindedByEgo has a giveaway for an UNC Lincoln Cent in conjunction with the sale of an old Bust Half (see below)
    Thank you both fellas.
    DAY THIRTY
    Morgan Hunter 2 has paid $70 for the Old Bust Half donated by BlindedByEgo
    Of all things, I win BBE's giveaway for the Unc Lincoln.
    DAY THIRTY ONE
    #44- CameoNut
    #45- Hyperion- donates to Charity DRIVE and wins B00M's 1979-S NGC 64 Morgan- PAID
    TRYING TO FIND A DEALER THAT CAN HELP WITH A BULK SUBMISSION ON THE ITEMS SENT BY JOHN PLOWMAN. APPROACHED BOTH HRH & RON GUTH- NO REPLY FROM EITHER SO I CONTACTED A PROMINENT DEALER WHO TURNED ME ON TO RICK MONTGOMERY OF NGC WHO HAS OFFERED TO WORK WITH ME( CONTEMPLATING COURSE OF ACTION)
    DAY THIRTY TWO
    #46- Millertime
    updating auction final #s realized (to be double checked and revised again if necessary)
    Auction and sale of BlindedByEgo's Bust Half gross $721.00 NOT counting what has yet to be paid for or Outhaul's day of sailing(cont'd). PayPal fees come to $19.53 and nets $701.47. This figure does not include winning bids yet to be collected.
    DAY THIRTY THREE
    After some much needed rest, I spent the Day going over figures and trying to decide what to do with the material Mr. Plowman sent for the Charity
    DAY THIRTY FOUR
    NO CHANGES
    DAY THIRTY FIVE
    NO CHANGES
    DAY THIRTY SIX
    HELLO....ADD ANOTHER $300 to the Charity!!!-
    # 47- Donated Anonymously and in turn was sent several items of appreciation
    that had been donated for auction by myself and fellow forum members.
    DAY THIRTY SEVEN
    Commence 2nd and final Auction of this year's drive.
    DAY THIRTY EIGHT
    Auction continues- no changes to report.
    DAY THIRTY NINE
    #48- TwoSides2aCoin
    DAY FORTY
    #49- Aija sent a package from California 2 Day Priority Mail yet it arrived to late to be auctioned unless we have One More auction this year . Regardless, His Name is now rightfully on the Master list thereby making him eligible for giveaways to come. Thanx Augie.
    DAY FORTY ONE
    NO CHANGES
    DAY FORTY TWO
    #50- ctgreatone
    DAY FORTY THREE
    2nd CHARITY AUCTION concluded tonite grossing $837.50
    DAY FORTY FOUR
    Tending to Auction business & making rounds
    Day FORTY FIVE
    Day FORTY SIX
    Day FORTY SEVEN
    Shipping all auctioned items
    Day FORTY EIGHT
    TUMUSS HAS DONATED $150 to take care of all PayPal fees etc- Thank you Thomas

On behalf of the many lives your generosity will impact I wish to express my sincerest, heartfelt gratitude. It is an honor to represent such an outstanding group of people.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    I know from my personal experiences helping to conduct the fundraising effort on the pcgs coin forums following "9-11", that this is a very consuming undertaking Boom. You have my utmost respect for accepting this challenge of heart, and your leadership abilities. Congratulations for making this drive a huge success!