Home Stamps Forum
Options

TO-PSE...PLEASE HELP THE STAMP FORUM FROM BEING THE JOKE OF CU

We need your help in stopping the abuse of both the Stamp discussion forum and the Stamp B/S/T forum. When board member craton was abusing the B/S/T forum I emailed you and asked for help. I received a email reply that said my email to you had been deleted without being openned. I don't know if that means you read it or not. I believe not. Why? Well, now look at the abuse accorded us by board member akcollector.

Like it or not this forum is an extension of PSE. If it's the door mat of the active CU forums then that reflects back to PSE as the door mat of CU. Well, we know that is not true. So why are you letting your forum be trampled on and abused? This would not be allowed on the other forums. Someone recently made a public apology for abusing the coin B/S/T. But not on the stamp forum! Member's craton and akcollector and whoever else can come to the stamp forums and break all the rules they want.

WE NEED HELP HERE! Pull up your socks and get some spine for crying out loud!

Jerry

Comments

• Options
    I also do not believe anyone should abuse the Stamp BST that's for business. But sadly,I don't think anyone will stop abusing the forum. image
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always one idiot ready to keep things happening.
    Guess we're just going to have to live with it.
    But I think anyone who post that many times without reason should
    be banned from the boards.

Long live the Stamp forumimage
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This would not be allowed on the other forums. >>

Check out the Open Forum.

(Hi, Laceupboots.) image
  • Options

<< <i>We need your help in stopping the abuse of both the Stamp discussion forum and the Stamp B/S/T forum. When board member craton was abusing the B/S/T forum I emailed you and asked for help. I received a email reply that said my email to you had been deleted without being openned. I don't know if that means you read it or not. I believe not. Why? Well, now look at the abuse accorded us by board member akcollector.

Like it or not this forum is an extension of PSE. If it's the door mat of the active CU forums then that reflects back to PSE as the door mat of CU. Well, we know that is not true. So why are you letting your forum be trampled on and abused? This would not be allowed on the other forums. Someone recently made a public apology for abusing the coin B/S/T. But not on the stamp forum! Member's craton and akcollector and whoever else can come to the stamp forums and break all the rules they want.

WE NEED HELP HERE! Pull up your socks and get some spine for crying out loud!

Jerry >>

I'm not so sure about mention of one of the members, but I did notice another had garbaged up the forum with a bunch of "z" posts, and I can't for the life of me understand why those posts, or the thread is still up.

By the way, in my humblest of humble newbie opinion I'd say there should be a different perspective given to the "Open Forum" as compared to the other forums for specific purposes.
    imageimageNever figure without figures to figure.
  • Options
    To Chuck
    Hi sweetie face image
    (sorry I didn't answer sooner I've been very busy lately.got some truely cool coins for christmas though)