Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Free Grades for my set

I just got 29 free grades for my 1972 Topps football set. Can I only grade 1972 Topps football or can I do any card?

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    So how did you get 29 free grades?
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    If the freebies are for 75% set completion ( filled in all the 72 Team sets also?), then you can only get cards graded for that particular set.

Here are official PSA rules:

Free Grading. We recognize that not every card in every important collection has been graded by PSA. In order to encourage participation in the PSA Set Registry program when your set reaches 75% complete, you are entitled to the following free grading benefits:

If the set composition is 1-50 cards you are entitled to 1 free grading.
    If the set composition is 51-150 cards you are entitled to 2 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 151-300 cards you are entitled to 3 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 301+ cards you are entitled to 5 free gradings.
    Free gradings are for cards within the set that has reached 75% completion. You should request your free gradings with the intent to either add or upgrade your set with the cards that are being graded for free. You cannot submit the same card twice for free grades. All cards must be submitted at one time. If your set has reached 75% complete, please contact setregistry@collectors.com with your name, address and phone number. You will be sent by U.S. mail a submission form to be used exclusively for your free gradings. It is your responsibility to pay for postage and insurance.

May I add to make sure and get all your freebies on ONE invoice., to save on S/H.
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    thanks guys. I don't think I have 29 cards from the 1972 set let alone from each team.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    are they running some sort of special for Packer fans???