Home Metal Detecting
Options

Some more find's from Sunday and Monday.

This first is of everything except an older military button I have soaking in olive oil,as I need to be a little carefull with it.
There is an older led bullet and a silver lid.

Then this piece here,which I am not sure what it is.It did test out as 18k gold,but I can't find any marking's or anything to show if it was some kind of jewelry or cuff link.It do's have the letter"D" on it.

Then there is this piece of led,Iam thinking it could be some kind of led seal,it has what look like ray's on both side's.Any idea???

Then this good luck token.
Here is the front and it say's:
1883 FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY1933
Ed Friedrich
GOOD LUCK

The back side:
50 Years Building Quality Refrigerators
Ed Friedrich San Antonio Texas

Thank's for looking and HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    Nice finds, LT
    Different kind of stuff.

Jerry

CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    Tom, that’s pretty neat how that token wandered off from Texas all the way to where you found it. You know where Roseville is. I found a 1935 Washington state tax token in my back yard. Weird.
    imageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your gold "D"!

Bet it was a cufflink.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>I like your gold "D"!

Bet it was a cufflink. >>

Thank's Jerry and Cob,LordM I don't think it was a cufflink as I have looked at through the eyeloop and can't find where anything would have been attached.
    Plus after looking at it somemore it look's like it is a thin coat of gold over a led disk,not sure what it is,but it is cool.HH,Tom