Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How often does PCGS clear out deleted Registry Sets from the databases?

Im just curious as I sold my complete Jeff Proof set(parted it out) last night and shipped the coins today. I deleted the set Saturday preparing for the sale and although it fell off the rankings(was #14) when I click on my "Registrants Other Sets" the set still shows there with all of the coins. I just want to make sure that the coins are available if someone wants to use some of the better ones in their set.

Comments

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted sets remain on the "All Time" list unless you take an additional step to request their removal from that as well. The sets also remain on your "other sets" list.

Your deleting the set, though, clears the coins for inclusion in other sets by your buyers.
  • Options
    I think if you delete each coin first and then the set it will be gone.
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer dpoole. I figured it your set was in the all time Top 5 it might stay active for archives purposes, but beyond that they would disappear. Hopefully I have no reason to delete another set, but I'll probably take joeyuk's suggestion and delete the coins first before deleting the set so they are no longer active. Then again... it doesn't bother me having the set available for view in the future just for reminising. image