Home Metal Detecting
Options

I SUCK AGAIN!!!!!

imageimageWell went and hit the spot where I found the half dime today.
Boxtopp even came up and joined me,we hunted that spot for hour's with alot of junk coming out and nothing good yetimage
Well we decide to go hit a few other spot's and take a break from that site,those site's didn't turn up to much.So I said let's go back there,I know there is something there good to findimage
Well we hadn't been there 5 minute's when I got a real good signal,the one I know is silverimageSo I locate the target and flip out the dirt and ran the pinpointer through my dirt pile and here is what I got

this 1874s seated dime,she's a little worn but a keeper!!

I have a some other find's I will post later after I get them cleaned up.
Nice hunting with you again Boxtopp and the next time you come up will get you a seated.HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    Nice dime Tom! You are on a roll!!

Too bad that didn't have a "CC" mint mark, you woulda been in the money! imageimage

Still a spectacular find all the same!

BTW YOU SUCK x 50
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    1874s dime and some Pop-Tarts, congrats you had a good day.image
  • Options
    What's up with this server and double posts?
  • Options
    image You'da man this week.image
  • Options

<< <i>Nice dime Tom! You are on a roll!!

Too bad that didn't have a "CC" mint mark, you woulda been in the money! imageimage

Still a spectacular find all the same!

BTW YOU SUCK x 50 >>

GR that was the first thing I checked when I got homeimageMan all I want for Christmas is a key date coinimage

HH,Tom
  • Options
    nice lookin dime. i found the same coin back in '96. this has been my worst year ever for seateds(not a single one).

• Options
    Sweet find!
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    This Tom is amazing. You and Phut (and few others.....sometimes) own this Forum.
  • Options

<< <i>nice lookin dime. i found the same coin back in '96. this has been my worst year ever for seateds(not a single one).

image >>

Your's look's alot better then mine DD,my is really worn on the back.I was barely able to see the mint mark.
    I think the dirt came from a spot where Al made some good coin find's this year.He know's where,just ask him where the theater is.He was right across from itimage
    They had taken a bunch of dirt out as they were building a parking garage and had piled the dirt up by the PD.There was a lot of broken glass and porcelain in it.Plus there were some coin find's made there.They started taking back the dirt to the demo and I figured it was all going back.But took a look and saw there was no way all that dirt was going back there,all they were doing was filling in some small hole's and thatw as it.Thought they had taken the rest to a dump,but instead they took it to another spot and spread it out.Wish I had been watching then as there looked there would have been some nice bottle's come out of it before they spread it out.HH,Tom
  • Options
    i think yours looks ALOT better than mine. heck its alot cleaner.

i think we should start getting our years finds together have a totals post-a-thon.
  • Options
    Hey DD I used ezest coin cleaner and baking soda on it,it was really black and you could see the back at all.

Sound's like a cool idea for the year end find's post-a-thon.HH,Tom
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro