Home Metal Detecting

Coin Star Treasure

My kids and I took a bucket of change yesterday to the Coin Star at a local market after I found out you can buy a Starbucks card with no counting fee. My 8 year old son checked out the reject tray and viola! "Daddy, this dime is 1961! -- and there's 2 more. A 3 silver dime haul!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• discarded them due to weight probably... thats awesome.

A guy in my neighborhood knows I collect coins... and he told me he specifically knows of 9 quarters he has in a chest (its huge, so there might be more) that he has been throwing change in for the last 16 years he lived in that house. He said before he cashes it in I can go through it... I CANT WAIT!!!!
  • Nice going Clay,got find that silver somewhereimageHH,Tom
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Not to me, but my 8 year old son. Now both kids always run to the Coin Star reject tray every trip to the market. They also figured out the quarter return for the airport Smart Cart!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye