Home Sports Talk
Options

Brett Farve

Sorry but like i said in an earlier thread, HE SUVKS! Most overrated QB ever! He is good for at least 1-2 picks a game!

Comments

• Options
    Who the hell is Brett Farve????
  • Options

<< <i>Who the hell is Brett Farve???? >>

Exactly! So we are supposed to take the word of a guy who can't even spell the guys name??(lol)
    What a joke!
    Since I live in Wisconsin and have my entire life I have been able to see Favre play every week. Is he overrated?? The answer is NO!
    As far as this season goes he has nobody around him in case you haven't noticed. It's hard to be that Pro-Bowl player when you are dealing with third string wide receivers and running backs.The bottom line is that fans have a short attention span when it comes to a player's performance. They easily remember the bad and forget the good.
    The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel has been running a series of articles in each Sunday's sports page. Each week they have covered one year of Favre's career starting back at Southern Miss. Even though I live in the state that the Packers play in, I myself have forgotten how many great games and what a tough s.o.b. he really is. I believe you can still access them at www.jsonline.com
    Before you run your mouth kuhlmann and make yourself look even more stupid maybe you should head on over to that website and refresh your memory.

P.S.-If you want overrated I vote for Michael Vick. He doesn't deserve to carry Favre's jock strap!
  • Options

<< <i> P.S.-If you want overrated I vote for Michael Vick. He doesn't deserve to carry Favre's jock strap! >>

Who has more int's than TD's and who has more TD's than int's this year? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> P.S.-If you want overrated I vote for Michael Vick. He doesn't deserve to carry Favre's jock strap! >>

Who has more int's than TD's and who has more TD's than int's this year? image >>

He was responding to the most overrated ever part. I agree, Vick has been overhyped and injured way too much. So if you are looking at a career, Vick is way overrated compared to Favre.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Favre is the most overrated QB ever? You'd wet your shorts if he came played for Dallas. I guess those MVPs and super bowl ring don't mean much huh?

And I agree, the most overrated QB ever has to be Vick...they should give up on the vick experiment already and stick him at RB/WR.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
  • Options
    What website? Did you even read his post?

<< <i> I believe you can still access them at www.jsonline.com >>

And there's a difference in talking smack and just being ignorant. Favre is a first ballot HoFer, multiple MVP winner, and super bowl winner. FAR from overrated.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Brett Fav-rah is a top five QB.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    another INT for favre
  • Options
    axtell do me a favor! dont start your BS with me.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    who is Favre?

He is the guy who spanked your team silly a year ago to the tune of 41-20. He was 23 of 29 and threw for 258 yards..ALL WITH A BAD WRIST!!!

He would do the same this year too!

Kevin

• Options
    So then if Favre is way overrated, can we say Aikman was overrated also, seeing if he didn't have a great offensive line that gave him the time to throw, a number 1 receiver that was nicknamed "The Playmaker", and the all time leading rusher in the NFL he wouldn't have had the career he had?

Edited to add: If Aikman was the QB of the Packers right now, they would be lucky to have 3 wins.
  • Options
    Anyone who loves football or is a Favre fan should take some time and read these articles. As I said they are a great reminder to how tough and how great he was and still is!

Favre Newspaper Series
  • Options

<< <i>Who has more int's than TD's and who has more TD's than int's this year? >>

Sorry but even though he has a few more I wouldn't want anybody else on the field during that game winning 2 minute drive.

Favre:RAT 75.9 | YDS 2,991 | TD 19 | 22 INT

Vick:RAT 76.0 | YDS 1,783 | TD 12 | 9 INT
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Who has more int's than TD's and who has more TD's than int's this year? >>

Sorry but even though he has a few more I wouldn't want anybody else on the field during that game winning 2 minute drive.

Favre:RAT 75.9 | YDS 2,991 | TD 19 | 22 INT

Vick:RAT 76.0 | YDS 1,783 | TD 12 | 9 INT >>

Hey I agree, I'd rather have Favre too. But the Vick bashing alarm went off so I had to respond.
  • Options

<< <i>But the Vick bashing alarm went off so I had to respond. >>

I guess the truth hurts a little! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>But the Vick bashing alarm went off so I had to respond. >>

I guess the truth hurts a little! image >>

7-5 vs. 3-10 - I bet it does image
  • Options
    I can live with one bad season after we have had over a decade of great football.
    Get back to me after Vick wins a Super Bowl and three mvp's. That should be right around when hell freezes over!
  • Options

<< <i>I can live with one bad season after we have had over a decade of great football. >>

i think you're in store for a lot of bad seasons after favre retires after this year

<< <i> Get back to me after Vick wins a Super Bowl and three mvp's >>

i will. i hope...
  • Options

<< <i>i will. i hope.. >>

Thanks for being a good sport and having some fun!
  • Options

<< <i>axtell do me a favor! dont start your BS with me. >>

I was simply ending the conversation you started.