Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

New DNW catalog!

Just got their catalog for 12/15. Lots of nice Conders, unfortunately only a very few I can use. They have 72 Goetz medals listed as well. For the Goetz collectors on here that don't get the catalog. DNW Lots 1508 - 1580. I only get the Tokens and Medals part of the sale so I can't make any comment on the material being sold on the 12th.

Comments

• That must be what the card to pick something up at the post office is for. It said it was sent by Webb, Dix Noonan Webb?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    I need to contact DNW, I get their coin auction catalogues but not their token auction catalogues image
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • Got mine today. There are a few tokens I like but I do not know if I can bid on them and still have money for FUN.image
    Bill

09/07/2006

• << <i>I need to contact DNW, I get their coin auction catalogues but not their token auction catalogues >>

Yes you should. They're going to have at least two more good Conder token sales next year. Part II of the David Litrenta collection on March 16th, and Part III of the David Spence collection June 21st.