Home Sports Talk
Options

Speaking of gambling my pick of the week!

I think the eagles will cover the spread +4.5. and i will also bet them on the ML this week. seattle due for a big letdown game, and i think they are overrated. they are not a 9-2 team. more like a 7-4 team.

Comments

• Options
    Historically the Eagles have been money on MNF, but they're 0-2 this year. But I agree Seattle seems due for a letdown. I took the Eagles ML last week and will do so again this week.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    If they're playing in Seattle, forget it...plus Alexander is money in prime time.

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    there in philly. otherwise i wouldnt even made this post.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Lincoln is dead, it isn't even a home field advantage anymore. Last time I checked, McMahon was still the QB. Alexander will
    roll.

34-6

JS
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>Lincoln is dead, it isn't even a home field advantage anymore. Last time I checked, McMahon was still the QB. Alexander will
    roll.

34-6

JS >>

aha! he pokes his head out from under his bed to make another inane prediction! Is this as much as lock as FSU rolling to the national championship, ya schmuck?
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< 34-6 >>>

This is good news because stalin has never picked a game right in his life.

Interesting that the game is now at Eagles +4.5, it had opened at Eagles +3 on Pinnacle. That's quite a move for a MNF game this late in the season.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Don't forget about there games"

03 NFC Championship game
    04 Opening MNF

two different stadiums, two different *ss kickings!

JS
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Joe/Lou ... get back under your bed.

Tell Skippy he is a chump and a reneg too.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards