Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Does anyone know how to start a poll on the forum?

Thank you for your responses!

Comments

• Options
    carlcarl Posts: 2,054
    You know something I've always wondered about that too. Hope someone answers you so I can find out too. some of the other things I've always wondered about is how people create a LINK thing that is dark and when you click on it you go somewhere else.
    Then there is that ttt thing I don't understand either.
    Took me from 2001 till now to figure out how to post pictures then someone asked about the little pictures at the bottom by our name and that threw me also.
    I'm just getting to old to figure all this stuff out.
    Carl
  • Options
    Hi, after you click on "New Topic" button you'll see a box to click in below the message box which says
    "Creat a Poll". Good luck
  • Options
    jayboxxjayboxx Posts: 1,613 ✭✭
    It is really easy. The answer is in the Help button under the navigation menu under section H.
  • Options
    carlcarl Posts: 2,054
    I went to the help thing after the new item thing and there is tons of information there. As usual there is so much there I'll have to print out lots of it and study it. I'm to old for all this. I need a kid to explain stuff to me just as I did to my Dad when I was a kid.
    Carl
  • Options
    jayboxxjayboxx Posts: 1,613 ✭✭
    There is a ton off stuff there, but section H is very short:

If the Administrator has enabled this feature, users can create a poll as they create a new thread.

To create a poll, check the box titled, "Create a poll for this thread". After you have posted your thread, the poll form will appear. Enter the question on what you want users to vote, and a description of the poll. Then, the poll Answer form will appear. Enter your possible answers. When you have finished constructing your poll, click the Finish button.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file