Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How did a 1 week sumbisson to PCGS .....

turn into a submisson that wont be mailed back till the 18th of december? The coin is being dropped off at the Baltimore show but I hear they wont get to grading it till Dec11th and 7 days from that. I thought Baltimore was this sunday? why the longer time?
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Comments

• Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    I have no idea...why don't you ask them?image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    the dealer i sent my coin to told me that they dont count show dates and travel dates as part of the 1 week turnaround. only when they get back does it begin. . so i thought for a second then i should have done the 20 day or 30 day turn around. since its gonna be about 20 days till i see the coin again. and i thought well if they take their higher paying customers and make them wait what made me think that doing 30 day turn around will make it go any faster. odds are then i wouldnt see the coin till january. so i sent the coin in lets say 12/4 . and nothing will be done till at least the 11th (if lucky since thats when pcgs will be back to grade coins) and maybe the 18th. im just confused maybe i read this wrong. just wondering if this sounds logical to how pcgs works
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file