Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Signed/Graded Baseballs with signature moved?

I also posted to PSA Registry--

Wondering if anyone else is having the same problems as I. PSA now refuses to adjust and reseal graded/signed balls even when name is moved to an unpresentable position. Future resale value diminished if prospective buyers can't be assured that ball not touched/damaged since date of grading/authentication. So, any signed/graded ball that has to be adjusted must forever lose its PSA tab seals and forces prospective buyers to have doubts about the signature grade/ball condition.

In my opinion, this is foolish. First of all, if they made a holder that eliminated ball movement, taht would eliminate the whole problem. Secondly, any shipping can move the signature to an unpresentable position. Why collect it if you can't present it? If I can't see the signature, or guarantee that the ball hasn't been touched by a non-PSA person since authenticated and graded, why would I risk buying one? This will seriously damage the graded ball market IMO.

Anyone?
"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.