Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Selling large quantity of 1987 Silver Eagle Proofs

Back in 1987, I purchased 300 1987 Silver Eagle proofs directly from the mint. Other than opening one or two of the shipping boxes to examine the quality of the coin, they are in the exact unopened condition as received. They are of course all complete with the individual encapsulated coins, velvet holders and the certificates of authentification for each coin. This is not a distress sale, but I'd consider selling the lot locally (prefer not to ship) at a fair price. I have a home in New York City and in the Scranton, PA area. Ron

Comments

• how much are you asking for the lot?

Thanks, Randy
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Hi, please email me at datentype@hotmail.com for best offer. Also phone number is 805-497-2197

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hello, seller how are we supposed to get ahold of you???
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also interested in these as well. Please email me at mjcapc@aol.com with your phone number or call my cell at (949) 394-7122.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    Hey, stay away from my deal Wondercoin! I'm gonna leave prank messages on your phone and pass it on to the STD hotline or possibly some other malicous forum......muhuhaha
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark: I noticed you were the 2nd man in, not the first. Seeing this was an "orgy", I wanted to join in. Besides - since when are you a Silver eagle man? I guess I have more competition now!! Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    Mitch, I dabble in the from time to time. I love the pretty mirrors!