Home Stamps Forum
Options

Help finding values on album of Brazillian stamps

Hi all !! I am selling some items, coins, currency & stamps for a neighbor & have been given an album of stamps from Brazil to sell !! These are from 1979 & 80 and are contained in a Kenmore Stamp Company album !! On the front it says mint collection & commemorative issues !! Is there a good place online to get an approx. value??? Couldn`t find anything similar on Ebay !! Thanks in advance !!

Comments

• Options
    Well, not really. But, checking in a catalogue of World stamps isn't difficult if you don't want to spend the money for them. Most public libraries carry them in the hobby section. Harris and/or Scott are the ones carried in the nearest library to me and the last time I checked...couple years...they were 3 years old. But, at least it will give you an idea. Also, if you are able to match up your stamps to what's in a catalogue, make sure you jot down the Scott number for it.

Also, check YaHoo auctions. There use to be quite a few stamps on there.

Jerry
  • Options
    Still is ...........image
  • Options
    I'm going to go have to check it out. Haven't been there in a couple months.

Jerry
  • Options
    Hey Thanks All !! I will check out yahoo !! And the library !! There is just not much available on Ebay !! At least not enough for a value on the album !! This guy has some good stuff !! He even has silver bars with the worlds most expensive stanps engraved on them as well as coins & currency !! We have already sold a few things bu I didn`t know where to go for the stamps !! Thanks again !!