Home Sports Talk
Options

Frank Solich convicted of drunk driving

He was found slumped over the wheel of his car, which was in drive, facing the wrong way on a one way street last Saturday night.

He pleaded no contest, fined $250, his license suspened for 180 days, and put in a 3 day driver intervention program.
Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"

Comments

• Options
    Hey, does everyone know that Ohio University is ranked as the #2 party school? So, how can you blame the guy??

Also, a Ohio trifecta is in order. On Monday, Keith LeGree resitgned after being busted for drunk driving over the weekend (2nd time), and now this.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    If he had been busted high on marijuana, driving and/or in possession of it, then he would have received a much harsher sentence, even though both impair the ability of a driver.

Ironic, no?
  • Options

<< <i>He was found slumped over the wheel of his car, which was in drive, facing the wrong way on a one way street last Saturday night.

He pleaded no contest, fined $250, his license suspened for 180 days, and put in a 3 day driver intervention program. >>

He was that upset over a 4-7 season at Ohio U? Isn't that a good season for them?
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    He was that upset over a 4-7 season at Ohio U? Isn't that a good season for them? >>

Maybe he was more upset about a 30-3 score on friday?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    He was that upset over a 4-7 season at Ohio U? Isn't that a good season for them? >>

Maybe he was more upset about a 30-3 score on friday? >>

I doubt it. He can still say that (so far) his last year was better than any of Callahan's.

However, I was never in the "keep Solich" camp, and I think if he stayed the Huskers would have gotten progressively worse (i.e. 7-5 for the next few years). Nebraska needed to change to keep up with the times.

The Colo. game may be the starting point of Callahan's blue chip recruits and West Coast offense bearing fruit. Look for 9-2 next year, and after that, who knows?

By the way, it could have been worse. Syracuse is transitioning to the West Coast offense and they went 1-10 this year!
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Hope it doesn't happen again. image
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hope it doesn't happen again. image >>

Ohio put him on a short leash, if he does, it's bye, bye to coaching...probably for good for ol' frankie.