Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

MTG: Anyone else purchased PSA alpha/beta from actionsportsoverstock on ebay??????

Hey guys,

Has anyone else purchased any high dollar psa cards through this ebay guy.

His feedback is quite low and i purchased 4 PSA 10 beta through him over 2 weeks ago.

Im getting concerned...

Hes responded twice to me saying "ill recieve them" dont worry but thats it.....

Anyone???

osguard, Bastien, goblin, Steven, Len???????

Owner of the only solid PSA 10 alpha set BUT only 23% Complete...(not including duplicate 10's)

Currently 95 Alpha 10's so far...

8 x Alpha PSA 10 Hypnotic Spector
3 x Alpha PSA 10 Icy Manipulator
2 x Alpha PSA 10 Demonic Tutor
1 x Alpha PSA 10 TimeWalk
0 x Alpha PSA 10 Black Lotus image

Comments

• Options
    Hi Rudy,

I just received a package from him today, bunch of very nice Alpha 10's. I paid via check so my delay was expected but he kept me up to date on shipping status and he was very responsive to emails, usually answering the same day. I am pretty sure you will get your goods.

Len
    Tap4Black
  • Options
    ok cool. thanks Len

o and by the way howd you get those Alpha 10's!!!!!

im jealous!!!!
    Owner of the only solid PSA 10 alpha set BUT only 23% Complete...(not including duplicate 10's)

Currently 95 Alpha 10's so far...

8 x Alpha PSA 10 Hypnotic Spector
    3 x Alpha PSA 10 Icy Manipulator
    2 x Alpha PSA 10 Demonic Tutor
    1 x Alpha PSA 10 TimeWalk
    0 x Alpha PSA 10 Black Lotus image
  • Options
    i paid the 17 of this month and i didn t recieved my cards yet.
    PSA 10 alpha time vault .... Dang ! I guess Len made the deal once again image
    Bastien
    Collecting MTG cards from Alpha to Antiquities.
  • Options
    He was offering a Wall of Air on Ebay and I made an offer. He accepted it and said he had a few more. Couple of Emails later we had a deal and now the cards are mine image He did not give them away though! I paid some serious coin for the 2 rares. He did mention that he had a Blaze of Glory 10 (I already have one so I passed) and a Mox Jet but the ask price was more than I wanted to part with.

Just got lucky that I was the first to contact him I guess.

Bastien, yes, the Vault is nice but the key to the deal for me was the Stasis as you almost NEVER see this card well centered enough to get even a 9, much less a 10. Vaults are almost all well centered. I snuck a peek at my uncut artist proof sheets and the Stasis is in the same row as Birds, Forcefield, Mox Jet, Sedge Troll, Chaos Orb and Timetwister (All cards that are almost always found offcenter) so finding this piece was well worth the price I paid.

Len
    Tap4Black
  • Options
    ok if you collect the set you may enjoy the stasis PSA 10. But if you don t want all the set, then time vault is one of the cards you will like. I love time vault, time walk, mahamoti, concecrate land, vesuvan, black knight and white knight, word of command, nightmare, nettling imp, mesa pegasus, lord of the pit, force of nature, dragon welp, shivan. I think that s the card i like the most from A/B/U.
    I realy can t go for all the alpha set PSA 10 now that i have started the unlimited set PSA 10 ... Hmm... Well that s a lie ! I can t go for the alpha set PSA 10 because i don t and will never have the money to get it image
    but if i had 300-500 USD to put in a very nice alpha PSA 10 i would rather offer me the time vault than the Stasis for sure image
    Bastien
    Collecting MTG cards from Alpha to Antiquities.
  • Options
    Hey Len,

Nice pickups - 2 rares to boot!!! (a tough one condition-wise AND an OOP) image

I noticed Jacob has come out of retirement - what choice did he have with you and Michael around tightening the screws image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Options

Rudy - a little late, but no - I haven't made any purchases from this vendor. Sounds like he's a little slow, but hopefully you all will get your goods before too long.

I'm still recovering from a few heavy months of grading submissions and upgrading. I think I should change my handle to Tapped4cash unless Len already has that one copyrighted! image

Nice pick-ups guys!

-Tony