Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

LOOKING FOR 1955 BOWMAN FOOTBALL CARDS FOR MY SET

THEY HAVE TO BE RAW NOT GRADED.BUT IF THEY DID GET GRADED AND GET A 6 OR BETTER.I WANT THEM.THIS IS FOR MY SON WHEN HE GETS OLDER.HE IS SIX RIGHT NOW.WE CAN NOT GO INTO A STORE OR CARD SHOP WITH OUT BUYING ANY PACKS OR BOXES.BUT THAT IS AWSOME.THIS IS THE REASON WHY HIS MOM LEFT ME.I WAS BUYING SO CALLED STUPID CARDS AND WASTE OF MONEY.WHAT WAS SHE THINKING.BUT IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT PLEASE DO.WILL TRADE OR BUY THEM AT A REASONABLE PRICE.

DOUG'S SPORTSCARDS

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Word?

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BUT THAT IS AWSOME.THIS IS THE REASON WHY HIS MOM LEFT ME. >>

you're too good for her anyway, you shouldve put her to the curb along time ago..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I'm just curious, what made you decide on 1955 Bowman football for a 6 year old child? Nothing wrong with the set, it's one of my favorites too, I was just curious. Do you have a relative in the set? Does your son like them (they are colorful, afterall)?
    Football collector 1948-1995, Rams oddball cards & memorabilia, Diamond match.
    Cataloging all those pesky, unlisted 1963 Topps football color variations Updated 2/13/05
  • Options
    1955 Bowman are gorgeous and are currently one of the HOTTEST vintage football issues.