Home Stamps Forum
Options

Are stamps worth that much?

My great grampa gave me some stamps a long time ago, and I come across them in my parents garage a while back, did'nt think much about them until I went into this stamp place I was walking by the other day and it was not real busy in there but there were two guys the owner was dealing with and he did that while I browesd around, there was these two huge boxes filled with stamps, one was world stamps and the other was all United States stamps and both had signs that said a handful only one dollar, so I looked at some world ones then US ones and thought that these were a lot neeter than those old ones gramps gave me, then about aweek ago I was over at my parents house again and brought my girl and boy ages 6 and 8 and was talking to mom after I found that bag with those old stamps in it and gave it to the kids, mom thought Jason looked cute when he ran in and had them stamps stuck all over him and Rain writing play letters to anybody she could think of, boy did I wish I brought my camera, espcially were Jason is sticking out his tounge and his eyes are crossed with that upside down blimp air mail stamp stuck on his nose, he he those kids, after we were done, I grabed moms vacuum and tidyed up the place there were stamps everywhere, even a couple sheets of them wierd upside down airmail blimps, no wonder he gave them to me blimps dont fly upside down and I was really never a Zepplin fan anyways, kinda glad that stamp guy never said anything to me I would have been to embarrised to show him that crap. I'll stick to my baseball cards at least thats money you can take to the bank.
Promote The Hobby and Make it a Positive Experience for all, Remember That this Hobby Can Be Fun & Profitable & Profit is Always FUN

Comments

• Options
    Upside down blimps...funny Great grammar too. Funny (fictional) story. Hey when you suck up a blimp does it deflate? Garsh them thar pur little ole blimps sure isa mistreated ain't they. Maybeun we right ought to start a save them thar little ole blimps campaign. An that would be "neeter" than if you "browesd" around "espcially" in a spelling book. L I B M R Ducks!