Home Sports Talk
Options

What Do the Sucs and FSWho Have In Common? - No QB and Wide Right

Chew on it Stalin.

Rookie QB huh? Half the passing yardage as Simms and won the game.

Tampa Gay running game? Barely 100 yards total.

At least you are consistent. In pulling for the Sucs and Free Shoe U. you overestimate the capabilities of the teams and look past this weeks opponent.

...and of course there is.... WIDE RIGHT!

Get a real QB. Even Griese is not the answer.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    If this makes you feel better for your crappy Shegals, then thats great. We are headed to Detroit and you are headed to
    draft picks...you all will probably screw that up!

Can we get a TO v Galloway 2005 stats comparison???

JS
  • Options

<< <i>If this makes you feel better for your crappy Shegals, then thats great. We are headed to Detroit and you are headed to
    draft picks...you all will probably screw that up!

JS >>

It's not over.

Welcome to the wild card race.

Galloway today - 7/138, NO TDs.

TO today - at home watching like the punk he is. He does not deserve to wear the Eagles uni.

Perhaps the Gay Pirates might sign him. He'll be glad to throw the ball to himself and take all the credit.

Then when the Eagles visit TB next year they'll lay him out like Michael Irvin.

• Options

I was in Tampa on Wednesday - Saturday.

You could smell defeat in the air.

No, maybe it was just feet.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>

JS >>

What about a TO vs. Galloway 2004 stat comparison?

• Options
  • Options
    The Sucs LOOKED like "Gay Pirates" when they had the old bright orange uniforms with the fruity looking swashbuckler on the helmet. The opposing team had a 3-5 point advantage based on that alone.
  • Options

<< <i>The Sucs LOOKED like "Gay Pirates" when they had the old bright orange uniforms with the fruity looking swashbuckler on the helmet. The opposing team had a 3-5 point advantage based on that alone. >>

The creamsicle unis weren't all that bad...it was the helmet that was awful...but let's not forget, it was the 70s, and what good ever came out of that era fashion-wise?

I actually like the white lettering on that orange uni...been looking for a throwback lee roy selmon jersey (a real one, not some hack job) for a long time now.
  • Options
    Skip2MyLou DOES NOT PAY HIS BETS!!! image
  • Options

<< <i>The creamsicle unis weren't all that bad...it was the helmet that was awful...but let's not forget, it was the 70s, and what good ever came out of that era fashion-wise? >>

The orange home uni was a little less frilly, but visting teams like Oakland had a psycological advatange based on unis alone. Yes, it was the 70s when the creamsickle colors were created, but the Bucs hung on to the Gay Pirate unis until 1997, when they switched to the tougher looking pewter and red. That was the first year of an era of sustained winning for the Bucs, which they never had previously.
  • Options

<< <i>
    The orange home uni was a little less frilly, but visting teams like Oakland had a psycological advatange based on unis alone. Yes, it was the 70s when the creamsickle colors were created, but the Bucs hung on to the Gay Pirate unis until 1997, when they switched to the tougher looking pewter and red. That was the first year of an era of sustained winning for the Bucs, which they never had previously. >>

The ownership of the time was renowed for being cheap cheap cheap...so paying for a redesign of new unis doesn't seem all that out of character. The Glazers immediately put plans into play for new unis, and in year 2, had them going.
  • Options

Another banner day for the Sucs offensive juggernaut.

Simms - 123 yds. 1 TD.

The D gives them 3 ints.

Did they really get into the Saints red zone only one or two times?

Wow, wish my team had a scoring machine like that.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    W
  • Options

<< <i>W >>

eak
    Am I speaking Chinese?