Home Sports Talk
Options

Skip2Lou - - - - - you ready to pay up that 500 bucks we bet on the FSU loss?

in case you do not remember.....

this is the thread were you a betting me $500 on FSU to win because you guys "own the swamp"!

let me know how you want to pay me. image

Comments

• Options
    Hello?????????????????????????

Skip2mylou, where are you? I hope you are at the ATM machine getting my 5 crisp 100 dollar bills out to send to me! image
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    you got about as much of a chance of seeing that 500.00 as FSU does at coming back and winning tonite.

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>you got about as much of a chance of seeing that 500.00 as FSU does at coming back and winning tonite. >>

You've got about as much chance of seeing that money as the Criminoles have graduating their players.

• Options
    nah, I bet Skip2MyLou is a stand up guy and will pay up. he knows he made the bet and knows he planned to hold me to it, so I know he will stick to it too!

• Options
    He'll just have to dump off some memorabilia.
  • Options

<< <i>nah, I bet Skip2MyLou is a stand up guy and will pay up. he knows he made the bet and knows he planned to hold me to it, so I know he will stick to it too! >>

well I was wrong. He is a PunkAssPunk who is trying to get out of paying me. Sad.

• Options
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget it, the guy is not gonna pay you...period. I went through the same crap with Joe Stalin aka: Kevin the big mouth. He would not even respond to me throwing him out there on the boards, and our bet was for a measly $50. Certain people just dont have INTEGRITY.
  • Options
    I gotta punch in here, Skip I paid you $100 on a bet we made, pay the man.....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    he need to pay or he should not stay! image

• Options
    SKIPPY NEEDS TO PAY UP
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this thing up to now with interest?
  • Options
    wow a post made 3 and a half months before the game and you expect that to still be a bet? Like i said had you even confirmed the bet if it was on or not and I said yes I'd have come through. But you can't expect a team who was hit with injurys and lost star players to still be the same as they were 3 months ago. It's ludicrous! people on here just want to find some reason for me to get banned...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>wow a post made 3 and a half months before the game and you expect that to still be a bet? Like i said had you even confirmed the bet if it was on or not and I said yes I'd have come through. But you can't expect a team who was hit with injurys and lost star players to still be the same as they were 3 months ago. It's ludicrous! people on here just want to find some reason for me to get banned... >>

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    Gambling's illegal at Bushwood.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>wow a post made 3 and a half months before the game and you expect that to still be a bet? >>

Yep, a bet is a bet regardless of how far in advance you make it. If the shoe was on the other foot, you would expect to collect (just as DeBeef)

<< <i>Like i said had you even confirmed the bet if it was on or not and I said yes I'd have come through. >>

The bet was CONFIRMED when you said "aight 500$...Florida State will beat Florida in gainesville....I'll let you know how to workout payment methods.
    Lets hope you don't dissapear when they lose. Be a man like the pack fan on here and pay up...
    haha"

<< <i>But you can't expect a team who was hit with injurys and lost star players to still be the same as they were 3 months ago. >>

That's no one's fault but your own. If you are concerned about possible injuries, don't make bets that far in advance.

<< <i>It's ludicrous! people on here just want to find some reason for me to get banned... >>

No one wants you banned; just wants you to settle up on outstanding debts. You need to either (a) settle up with GBG or (b) pay back DaBeef.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts