Home Sports Talk
Options

Drew Weatherford=WORST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER

this is the most moronic...idiot person in the world. He sucks...and so does this offense. Fire Jeff Bowden....
I'm done with this...
Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options

<< <i>this is the most moronic...idiot person in the world. He sucks...and so does this offense. Fire Jeff Bowden....
    I'm done with this... >>

Jeff is not the only Bowden they need to cut loose! image

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    OUCH...FLorida's Left Tackle just caught a pass...this is getting UGLY

loth
  • Options
    well I'm here to take it...this is the worst game I have ever seen in my time watching UF vs FSU....worse then the game in 97. I don't think I have anything left to say so if you guys can just go ahead and leave me be. I have taken enough of this abuse...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    You dish your pathetic trash talk out ALL year and now you want us to "leave you be".image

PUT A FORK IN FSU!!!!!!!! THEY'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY SUCK

THEY BLOW

PRETENDERS

FRAUDS

They're destined for a popcorn bowl on New Years to watch all of the REAL TEAMS!!!!!

• Options

<< <i>well I'm here to take it...this is the worst game I have ever seen in my time watching UF vs FSU....worse then the game in 97. I don't think I have anything left to say so if you guys can just go ahead and leave me be. I have taken enough of this abuse... >>

I will give you props to you for taking your beating like you should.............................. but you are about to owe me a LOT of money!!!!!!!! (remember our bet?)

where is JoeStalin I wonder??????????? image
  • Options

<< <i>well I'm here to take it...this is the worst game I have ever seen in my time watching UF vs FSU....worse then the game in 97. I don't think I have anything left to say so if you guys can just go ahead and leave me be. I have taken enough of this abuse... >>

"...oh please spare me. Have mercy on my soul and I promise to never talk trash about your favorite team ever again."

No f'ing chance.

FSU deserves this. Bowden should return to the outhouse from which he came.

Enjoy the off season, especially New Year's Day.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Lou-

You've been a ghost since FSU has been sucking....now, you expect mercy?

Please. You're kidding, right?

Go away, and come back when you learn how to be a mature fan.

Which I never expect to happen, so enjoy the permanent vacation.
  • Options
    spare it ax...I been here every game the noles have lost. So go blow yourself...
    As for the bet? No I do not...and you have not really brought up and retold me so I knew and could assure you it was still on. So there is no bet as far as I'm concerned.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Sounds just about right coming from Skip2MyLoser.

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>this is the most moronic...idiot person in the world. He sucks... >>

Your profile exactly.

What a total putz you are talking about a kid in college. Look in the mirror idiot.
  • Options

<< <i>As for the bet? No I do not...and you have not really brought up and retold me so I knew and could assure you it was still on. So there is no bet as far as I'm concerned. >>

yes I did a few weeks ago when you were bowing up about your "team" again! re-read this thread Bet reminder on 10/29!

and a bet is a bet. You made it, why is it MY job to remind you? if anything You should have been reminding ME!

you are just a freakin JOKE (even more than you were before!)

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>spare it ax...I been here every game the noles have lost. So go blow yourself...
    As for the bet? No I do not...and you have not really brought up and retold me so I knew and could assure you it was still on. So there is no bet as far as I'm concerned. >>

"Boo hoo!

Everyone's picking on me because they see what a classless clown I am!"

You knew you ran your mouth, you bet the money, you lost....you made the bet, and because he didn't remind you, it's no bet? huh? since when?

And by your own words '...could assure you it was still on' sounds like you would have said yes anyways! Good thing you aren't majoring in economics OR law!

Oh wait, FSU doesn't care about the law, right? It's why they are changing the team name to Criminoles, right?
  • Options

<< <i>As for the bet? No I do not...and you have not really brought up and retold me so I knew and could assure you it was still on. So there is no bet as far as I'm concerned. >>

yes I did a few weeks ago when you were bowing up about your "team" again! re-read this thread Bet reminder on 10/29!

and a bet is a bet. You made it, why is it MY job to remind you? if anything You should have been reminding ME!

you are just a freakin JOKE (even more than you were before!)
  • Options

<< <i>this is the most moronic...idiot person in the world. He sucks...and so does this offense.... >>

You sound like almost any member of this forum, when they talk about YOU!! imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>this is the most moronic...idiot person in the world. He sucks...and so does this offense. Fire Jeff Bowden....
    I'm done with this... >>

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage