Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Does anyone want to trade raw 1970 and/or 1972 Topps Baseball? I swore I would finish these two this

I need about 65 Ex/Mt to Nm/Mt singles from '72 (and I've got a 500 or so to trade). I need about 60 from 1970 EX or EX/MT (and I've got a 300 or so to trade). I also would like to upgrade my 1970 Munson RC and 1970 Mays.

If anyone is interested, I can send lists of my needs - and I am glad to check through my doubles and triples for your needs.

Help me meet my goal of wrapping these two up! Thanks!

Mike
Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• Options
    Please send me your list of '72 cards that you need. Do you have a list of your extra 72's? If so, please send it to me. I believe that I saw that you were looking for some '54 Topps to complete a set. I may be breaking my '54 set to sell. If I do, then I could trade you some '54 Topps cards that you need for '72 Topps cards that I need.

My e-mail address is dhalpen@dwl-law.com.

David Halpen
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    I have alot of 1970...send me your wantlist. contact me at drichards3@comcast.net
    Hopefully I'll have most if not all you will need. Doug

I also have 2 lots of high numbers on ebay right now.
    ebay auctions for drichard3
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug