Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

----

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the dimes? You must have dimes!!!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546
    I will take the 1954s ms66 red, Paypal ok? you can send me a invoice at a039@aol.com. Thank you! Mark McClary
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope your raising funds to buy some roosies.......image
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Paul and Nick,

I am raising money to buy dimes ! I am narrowing my collecting habits to focus on dimes. I think I will change my name to Onlydimes LOL.

Mark PM sent. Thanks Fred
  • Options
    Yeah, see this forum helped my registry set! Mark
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimes are habit forming, be careful!
  • Options

Dimeman, It's to late. I'm hookedimage
  • Options
    Prices Reduced
  • Options
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is different from a TTT how? image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>And this is different from a TTT how? >>

I just checked the rules and they didn't specifically prohibit bumping a thread with "Prices Reduced" or "Dimes are habit forming, be careful!"

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    The great thing about it, if you complain it gets bumped!image Take care, Mark
  • Options
    I think you know it was already at the top.

It it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
  • Options
    May I suggest a Valium? Take care, Mark
  • Options
    Seems like the abuses have started. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see any registry quality coins for sale. Just a typical BST Ebay link. I thought this was suposed to be a forum for "Special" coins. These types of postings will probably kill this forum. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Seems like the abuses have started. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see any registry quality coins for sale. Just a typical BST Ebay link. I thought this was suposed to be a forum for "Special" coins. These types of postings will probably kill this forum. Just my 2 cents. >>

I will add that I agree that links to other sites or even to the BST Forum do not belong here. If you want to sell some PCGS graded coins then list them for sale here. Pictures are nice, but not required. Prices are great, or you can just say PM for price.

When this for sale here started I listed my ten coins. And I am happy to say that three members where able to use some of my coins in there sets.

No my coins where not POP TOPS and I will not be selling those here. But you will not see any links to my eBay auctions either.
  • Options
    I agree that there should be no links, especially to ebay. However the criterion is PCGS slabbed coin. Who is going to determine if that coin has merit on this forum? If it is a $300 or $30 coin and it completed someone's set then it worked for somebody. You come to this forum and can see two days of posts on one page and one person lists a coin for sale and that RUINS the forum? And then the snotty comments, how about we HELP each other build our sets. I declare peace in this strange kingdom you call your own. Mark
  • Options
    And then the snotty comments

Ah, yes - so in your opinion suggesting enforcement of the rules in an attempt to prevent this place from becoming another BST Forum is being a snot.

Already we have links to the BST, links to ebay ... are links to Teletrade far behind? And why bother with the no TTT rule when you can just edit your title to state 1 day left on your auction and add an inane comment reply to skirt yet another rule...
  • Options

FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • Options
    Ok,

Since this is my thread the reply your looking for should come from me. I appreciate all the attention this thread has drawn, and my intention was not abuse. The coins were initailly available to board members but when they did not sell I decided to put them on e-bay. I thought that members who would not buy from a board member becuase of some of the abuses they receive here would be interested to know that they were on e-bay. My mistake! As for the registry quaility coins, not everyone can afford 100,000 coins. I will not post for sale items here again!!! Now you can all get some much needed rest.
  • Options
    Oh goodie! imageimage

RegistryNut image