Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

found out who i supported this year so far.

It appears that 4SC took most of my money this year so far with 29 auctions and DSL with a measily 6 out 279 winning auctions. For ungraded cards the winner is "beman"( a.k.a. joan lambert). This elderly lady can grade!! I have had multiple auctions that have been sent in to PSA come back 9's and 10's. Don't let the blue hair fool ya!!

Comments

• Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    I have done over 80 tranactions with one particular ebay seller ( non dealer) .........60 + tranactions with another.

4SC would probably come in third at over 50.........DSL maybe 25, but none recently...

I am pushing 750 ebay buys this year.......

....I must be insane!!!
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>For ungraded cards the winner is "beman"( a.k.a. joan lambert). This elderly lady can grade!! I have had multiple auctions that have been sent in to PSA come back 9's and 10's. Don't let the blue hair fool ya!! >>

sweet.. glad you shared.. youve possibly just successfully created bidding competition..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

These were strictly Carew cards. Since mine are already graded i don't have to worry about the competition part. After my last batch goes in to PSA next week, my Master set should be around the 98-99% complete--plus a few for upgrades.