Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

90% on my Kennedy's time to find some raw coins for free grading

Thanks to great transaction with a board member tonight I have gone over 90% on my Kennedy's so now it's time to find 4 nice coins to get graded for freeimage. Thanks to all the Board Members that have helped me make it to this point. They are listed on the set discription so I will not list them here. I hope to finish this set next year and then start working on upgrades but I will still try to keep it in with in my average budget of 40.00 a coin. So far it's at 22.50 so I have a lot of room for upgrades. Thanks Again
U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
">Kennedy Halves

Comments

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have gone over 90% on my Kennedy's so now it's time to find 4 nice coins to get graded for free >>

Is this a PCGS Set Registry policy???

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    Sure is:

Free Grading. We recognize that not every coin in every important collection has been graded by PCGS. In order to encourage participation in the PCGS Set RegistrySM program we are offering the following free grading benefits for sets that reach 90% completion:

If the set composition is 1-9 coins you are entitled to 1 free grading.
    If the set composition is 10-24 coins you are entitled to 2 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 25-49 coins you are entitled to 3 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 50-99 coins you are entitled to 4 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 100+ coins you are entitled to 5 free gradings.

Free gradings are for coins within the set that has reached 90% completion. You should request your free gradings with the intent to either add or upgrade your set with the coins that are being graded for free. You cannot submit the same coin twice for free grades. All coins must be submitted at one time. If your set has reached 90% complete and you have not previously received free grading for this set, please contact setregistry@collectors.com with your name, address and phone number. You will be sent by U.S. mail a submission form to be used exclusively for your free gradings. It is your responsibility to pay for postage and insurance.

U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    What? Nothing for sale in this thread! image

Congrats on reaching 90%!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks halfnut.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    Nouthing for sale here but I just posted a law abiding FSH post, should be a few posts down from this one.image I do need funds to pay for tonights transaction to get out of the dog house my wife just sent me to.

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info and congratulations on making it this far.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves