Home Sports Talk
Options

TO suspension is over!

just heard on 790 the zone. that TO suspension will be cut to 2 days and the eagles will waive him. making him available for any team for the last 5 weeks and the playoffs.

amazing that this is gonna happen.

Comments

• Options
    If you remember recently T.O was spotted wearing a Cowboy jersey ( Irvins ) after the Boys-Eagle game.

Did he know something we didn't ? lol
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just heard the Andy Reid press conference live and Reid said that the arbitrator had not ruled yet.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasted from the article:

If released, Owens would go through the league’s waiver system, with the worst team getting the first shot of claiming him.
  • Options
    If released, Owens would go through the league’s waiver system, with the worst team getting the first shot of claiming him.

Not mentioned in the article :

Those teams are expected to pass on T.O allowing him to sign with the Cowboys image
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    49ers or Ravens should claim him. THAT would be poetic justice.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    whoops espn news repoting TO lost! coming up now
  • Options
    T.O Lost

I guess we'll have to wait untill next year to get him in Big D
  • Options

<< <i>49ers or Ravens should claim him. THAT would be poetic justice. >>

ray lewis doesn't want anything to do with that guy nor does the rest of the defense. He is unwanted in BAL after what he did to them last year.
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>49ers or Ravens should claim him. THAT would be poetic justice. >>

ray lewis doesn't want anything to do with that guy nor does the rest of the defense. He is unwanted in BAL after what he did to them last year. >>

I know, that was my point. He burned bridges in both SF and BAL with his ploy to get on the Eagles. Out of spite, those two teams could have claimed him and made him suffer through horrible QB situations, ruining his free agent value for next year. A classic, what-goes-around-comes-around, bite in the tookus.

I guess it's all moot at this point, TO is watching the rest of the season in street clothes.