Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Down to 1! 582 MONTREAL EXPOS TEAM 1972 PSA 8 or better. Willing to pay $100 for an 8!

I am down to 1 card to complete my set. If you have 582 MONTREAL EXPOS TEAM in PSA 8 or better let me know.

I am willing to pay $100 for the card.

I have over 1,000 extra PSA 8s and 9s to trade or can pay cash. Email me at Barkusd@gtlaw.com or pm me and let me know what you have.

David
View my inventory of PSA Graded Cards at My Ebay Store

Comments

• Options
    Down to unlucky 13. Please help if you can. I have leads for a coupld more but I would like to finish the set before Christmas.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    I found my Reggie. Only 12 more to go.
  • Options
    I am down to 8 cards to complete my set. If you have any of the following in PSA 8 or better let me know:

230 WORLD SERIES
    292 HAL MCRAE IA
    300 HANK AARON IA
    434 JOHNNY BENCH IA
    582 MONTREAL EXPOS TEAM
    723 AL SANTORINI
    752 JOE MORGAN TR
    760 BILL MAZEROSKI

I have over 1,000 extra PSA 8s and 9s to trade or can pay cash. Email me at Barkusd@gtlaw.com or pm me and let me know what you have.

David
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    well. . .what you have left are some of the toughest in the set - McRae IA, Expos Team, Aaron IA, Wills IA, and Santorini are all toughies. For some reason, I always had trouble finding the Bench IA - tougher than the numbers would make it seem. The Morgan Traded always seemed to go above SMR when I was doing the set, though I don't know if that's changed. The Mazeroski is easy to find in 8 - but tough to find nicely centered. Always seemed to be centered low (T/B).

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    The Santorini was always deceptively tough, I paid 100+ for a PSA 8, then the 72 market thinned and I sold it as part of lot after it didn't meet the 19.99 opener.
    The McRae ia has always been a bear, it could be a while before another comes up.
    WS champs is another "sleeper".
    The Aaron ia is IMO one of the toughest cards in the set, it's a card that's perceived by most as "worth grading" but there isn't a proportionate number of 8 or better out there.
    The Morgan TR is always a popular card and one of my favorites, I liked to think of it as the card that started the Big Red Machine, it's also one of the better airbrush jobs of the era.

David- You are really down to the nitty gritty but with all your trade bait you should get to the finish line quickly....enjoy the chase. The end can be very anti-climatic. Nice job with the set !
    Whoever said we wash away with the rain ?
  • Options
    Down to 2:

230 WORLD SERIES
    582 MONTREAL EXPOS TEAM

Let me know if you have them in PSA 8 or better.
  • Options
    Down to 1.

582 MONTREAL EXPOS TEAM

I'm willing to pay $100 cash or make a very favorable trade with anyone willing to help me.