Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A Nice Listing of Grading Companies

Found this listing/links of grading companies for those who had questions on others.

Link

Stingray

Comments

• Options
    Nice to see that Snaggletooth made the list.
    Dr S. of the Dead Donkeys MC
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't see Sam's delicatessen and card grading service on there.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

I also didn't see Pogo Stick Grading Company. Stone do you not have the site up and running yet?
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Zardoz' ZAG grading isn't there either, and I suspect many of those on the list may no long exist.

Realistically, here is the only list of grading companies anyone needs:

PSA
    GAI
    SGC.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    ...and BGS for ultra-shiny modern cards.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I was just suprised that there were so many who have tried to start a grading company, though many links do not work.

Stingray
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that in some cases, people changed the names on their basement grading companies after their reputations got too bad.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I also didn't see Pogo Stick Grading Company. Stone do you not have the site up and running yet? >>

Zef
    You must be reading my mail - I was shocked, horrified and insulted that I'm not listed!!!

We do "take out orders"

Mike
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Is there anything less attractive than those cards that are sealed with rivets? :frown

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough