Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1992 Stadium Club Football

I recently bought this set (was going for the favre card but just bought a whole set cause it was on ebay and in front of me) and when it came i checked out Favre card...aaah...prolly NM-MT at best...what upset me apart from most of the cards sticking together was a creases in all the checklists...especially the #700 tough series checklist.....anybody got any extra checklists from this 1,2,3 series set?? how about commons from the 3rd series...some were OC....let me know any 1992 topps stadium club football guys.

loth

Comments

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    let me know if anybody has any commons from this set...specifically 3rd series...need checklist #700 as well as a decent checklists from 1 and 2 series. thanks!

loth
  • Options
    anybody got any series 3 commons?? checklist??
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    I checked and there where 1992 Stadium Club Football cards at SportLots. I hope this helps.

Check out SportLots with over 10 million cards
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an unopened box of Fleer Ultra football if you are looking for Favre rookie cards. Can't really tell you how many are in there as I dont remember breaking any boxes back then. I guess I just bought it and put it away. Still factory sealed. Dont even know what is worth, but I'll take offers on it. twodueces22@yahoo.com

2dueces's Sports Cards
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Actually, the Favre rookie is from the 1991 set. The 1992 is one of his most popular cards due to the lower print run of it. The 1992 Ultra will only have some 2nd year Favre's in it.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    yeah the 92 is not his rookie..the 91 with him running in a southern miss uni is. As far as everything goes im just looking for series 3 checklist as well as any well centered series 3 commons or if anybody has any 1992 stadium football cards let me know....i may want to ugprade commons. AS WELL AS 84 TOPPS FOOTBALL!!! image

Loth
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for trying to clear that up. Let me be a little more clear as I didn't add a date to my origional post. I have an un open box of 1991 Fleer Ultra that has Brett Favre rookie cards for sale. Still factory sealed. I dont know how many Favre's is common for each box as I dont remember ripping any in 1991. Anyone interested my e-mail is posted.
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.