Home Metal Detecting
Options

Where is everyone?

The forum has been slow lately and I'm getting worried and lonely here. Just wondering what's got everyone's time.
Happy Hunting!image

Comments

• Options
    I was thinking the same thing... been super busy myself so I figure it's probably the same thing for others.

And by the way, WHERE'S LM?
    Need to do a where's waldo cartoon with his pic in it... haha

• Options
    I'm here,but like Ric said it has been awfull slow for detecting and other's may be busy right know.HH,Tom
  • Options
    CariconCaricon Posts: 819 ✭✭
    I've been reading the posts. But it's just too cold to go out here in NW Ohio. It's only been in the 30's
    and very windy. Guess it's going to be a while till I can go back out.
  • Options
    <<I've been reading the posts. But it's just too cold to go out here in NW Ohio. It's only been in the 30's>>
    Same here on Long Island, NY.

<<And by the way, WHERE'S LM?>>

I think he's been on the open forums a lot. I've seen him there a lot. Goldrush hasn't been around in awile either.
    Happy Hunting!image
  • Options
    I'm still here, it's been too cold to do anything as stationary as md'ing. Running is starting to get chilly too image Gonna be a long winter!
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    I haven’t posted to this forum in a long time. I haven’t been MDing for over a month. My wife and I are about to remodel our house, so I don’t see myself doing much of anything else. I miss it, though. Maybe I can get out tomorrow for a while. My wife and my two kids are going to go see Harry Potter. I couldn’t care less about Harry Potter, so maybe I can use that time to find treasure. (Treasure like my icon image )
    imageimage
  • Options
    I stop in and read what those with time are finding !!!

Were in shrink down at work with the cold weather so I spend too many hours playing monkey boy hanging around 50 or so feet off the ground welding everything !!

Rick
    Touch Not The Cat Bot A Glove !!

Always Looking for Raw Proof Lincoln Cents !!
  • Options
    I've been really busy the past 5 months. Only getting out a couple times. I've been too busy to even read the board. Just looked today after about 2 months. I went hunting Saturday and have some finds that I will post at some point.
  • Options
    I've been busy and despite the best intentions I have not been able to get out and hunt. I keep my detector in the trunk with all my tools and a fully charged battery and I still cant find extra time to use it image
  • Options
    I look in from time to time but now the ground is frozen deep so it will be next year before I get to do any detecting.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    coinnut86coinnut86 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭
    Such a lively bunch! image
  • Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I look in from time to time but now the ground is frozen deep so it will be next year before I get to do any detecting. >>

yup the ground is freakin frozen its just no fun to have to walk around with a shovel and pickaxe.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think he's been on the open forums a lot. I've seen him there a lot. >>

You have? image

Not much.

I haven't been online much.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I havent been able to post in the last few months due to life picking up pace, i didnt get more than a few hours in MD'in in the last 8 months image I stil check in but the snow has fallen no chance to go out now until spring...
    I'd rather be driving a titleist

• Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Only been able to do fly-bys lately. Work has been pouring in and with it getting dark early I've only been able to shoot for a couple hours on Sundays.