Home Sports Talk
Options

Just HOW weak is the NFC East??

This was supposed to be power division, but these teams have looked BAD. Lets Recap:

Eagles: Perhaps the biggest choke of the season, will now line up Ed..urrrrr Jim.....urrrrrr..McMahon at QB
Cowgirls: Needed a gift to win against a BAD team
Giants: Spanked by the worst D in the league
Skins: Taken to the cleaners by old man Alstott and 17 year old Chris Simms

I think you are all going to have to look further south to see where the real power is.

JS

Comments

• Options
    joe 26th isnt worst in the league. Bucs got lucky as hell, they lose to Ron Mexico next week.
  • Options
    I personally can give 2 dumps about how weak the division is

We are 6-3 and in first place
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Joe are you really this dense?

Let's recap the Bucs' schedule:

Sep 11 @Minnesota Won 24-13 (the Vikes have looked less than stellar, and they were BAD at this point)
    Sep 18 Buffalo Won 19-3 (Buffalo is NOT a quality team)
    Sep 25 @Green Bay Won 17-16 (2 wins...and TB only wins this game because of a missed PAT and FG by GB)
    Oct 2 Detroit Won 17-13 (another win against a pathetic divison)
    Oct 9 @N.Y. Jets Lost 12-14 (loss to ole man vinny in his first playtime in nearly a year)
    Oct 16 Miami Won 27-13 (another win at a BAD team)
    Oct 30 @San Francisco Lost 10-15 (Losing to the worst team in football?)
    Nov 6 Carolina Lost 14-34 (spanked by one of the elite teams in the NFC)
    Nov 13 Washington Won 36-35 (needed a late drive to beat a team by your own admission is bad)

So where is the dominance Joe? Where are the quality wins?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer, as everyone knows you never admit you're wrong.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    man you on drugs tonite? bucs got lucky they 1! cowboys been in close games all year against good teams.

chargers are good, seahawks are good, giants skins eagles are good.

cowboys will role now get lions on sunday we will beat them by 10 then thanksgiving at home! we beat broncos 3 wins in 11 days 8-3 and rolling!!
  • Options
    Cowboys aren't beating the Broncos...sorry to burst your bubble, but the Broncos are rolling, and they are going to have 2 backs with a 1000 yards rushing. The D is solid too.

But the Cowboys will win the divison.
  • Options

<< <i>Joe are you really this dense?

Let's recap the Bucs' schedule:

Sep 11 @Minnesota Won 24-13 (the Vikes have looked less than stellar, and they were BAD at this point)
    Sep 18 Buffalo Won 19-3 (Buffalo is NOT a quality team)
    Sep 25 @Green Bay Won 17-16 (2 wins...and TB only wins this game because of a missed PAT and FG by GB)
    Oct 2 Detroit Won 17-13 (another win against a pathetic divison)
    Oct 9 @N.Y. Jets Lost 12-14 (loss to ole man vinny in his first playtime in nearly a year)
    Oct 16 Miami Won 27-13 (another win at a BAD team)
    Oct 30 @San Francisco Lost 10-15 (Losing to the worst team in football?)
    Nov 6 Carolina Lost 14-34 (spanked by one of the elite teams in the NFC)
    Nov 13 Washington Won 36-35 (needed a late drive to beat a team by your own admission is bad)

So where is the dominance Joe? Where are the quality wins?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer, as everyone knows you never admit you're wrong. >>

JOE STALLION= PWNED!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    This division is choke central, too bad one of them has to be in the playoffs..oh well an easy round 1 win for someone.

Vick is going home in a bodybag.....(like usual)

JS
  • Options
    The Suks stole that game from the skins! Alslutt was clearly not in. That was a gift. Simms had his career game. He will not play like that again. Suks lose to Ron Mexico.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    and Betts was out of bounds on that kick return....take 7 off the board for Wash and 2 off the board for the bucs and who
    wins?

Actually it doesn't matter, the bucs are rolling and the cgirls wish they could play like a playoff team. Wash will roll them again

JS
  • Options
    Joe let me get something straight.

Your last series of rants was about how god awful the nfc north was (even though three bucs wins were against that division), now it's the nfc east (and yet another buc win). Are you saying the Bucs only beat god awful teams?

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way the Colts are winning, every other NFL team is playing for 2nd place anyway. F**k the NFL. I'm already looking forward to the college bowl games and then baseball season.

Go Penn State!!!!!
  • Options
    The AFC East is worse.
  • Options
    Actually there Joey, How about the horible call on the "push out" on Galloway?? Looks like you forgot that one. So, take 7 points off of the Skins, and 9 off the Bucs and who wins?
    I love it when you say the refs "gave" other teams wins, but you always have an excuse when it comes to the Bucs.

Oh and BTW, another ring count for you Joe.

Current ring count
    TNA Wrestler "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown - 2
    The Bucs - 1
  • Options
    leave it up to patsie fan to mention refs..you needed the refs to get your first ring. It doesn't matter, the patsies can barely beat the
    Fish no a days..good luck trying to hold off the Bills!

JS
  • Options
    Actually Joe, in all you constant ramblings about refs, i love it that as soon as something benefits the Bucs, you cry like the lil baby you are. Once again.. how did the refs help the Pats win? They followed a rule. But the refs blew both calls. If it was something against the Bucs, you would be b*tching and whining like normal, but as soon as it helps them, then you think its fine.

Its ok Joe, you can say all you want about other people, woodshed, under their bed, as soon as their team loses, but you are just like them. As soon as the Bucs win, you are running your mouth. When they lose, you briefly mention one of your typical excuses, and then hide till their next win. Truely sad.