Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I'm Calling You Out cointime, Dabigkahuna, halfnut & WaterSport!

ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
.....for making this such a great Saturday! imageimageimageimageimage

With the registry coins I received I upgraded these sets:

Lincoln Cents Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1959-Present) #54 to #51 (Getting there)
Lincoln Cents Basic Set, Proof, (1950-Present) #35 to #34
Jefferson Nickels FS Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1938-1964) Stayed at #34 image
Jefferson Nickels FS, Circulation Strikes (1965-Present) #24 to #23
Jefferson Nickels Basic Set, Proof (1938-Present) #20 to #19 (Gets tougher the higher you go)
Roosevelt Dimes FB, Circulation Strikes (1965-Present) #21 to #18 image
Washington Statehood Quarters, Circulation Strikes (1999-Present) #88 to #77 image
Kennedy Half Dollars with Varieties, Circulation Strikes (1964-Present) #12 to #11
Susan B. Anthony Dollars, Circulation Strikes (1979-1981, 1999) #40 to #33 imageimage
Sacagawea Dollars, Circulation Strikes (2000-present) #73 to #70

Special thanks to Ken (cointime) Larry (Dabigkahuna) for their extra's, ALWAYS puts a smile on my face & warm feeling in my heart, but Larry....I miss the pens! Ken......WOW, LOVE 'EM!

Bob (WaterSport), thanks for the chance to pick up those Lincolns, I know others wanted them too.

Dan (halfnut), I have been moving raw IHC & Wash. Quarters into the Dansco's all afternoon, brings me back to my roots of coin collecting, looking closely at which of the many raw coins are better, fun times.

Thanks again guys,
Augie

Comments

• Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that "kahunas" guy (Larry) really chaps my hide. Here I am fed up with people being self employed and dealing with the public.....
    (I know the coin dealers have it the toughest in life thoughimage) and what does he do?

We do a deal that goes super smooth, he sends all kinds of extras, medals, pens, and other stuff, that I gave to my girl and Nephew.
    Shame on him for at the time restoring my faith in humanity. (wink)
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    All this when his world isn't going through the smoothest of times.
    Guys like him are few, luckily for us those few are members here! image
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! There are lots of big jumps there. It must be a lot of really great coins.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have just as much fun filling someone's else’s collection as I do Mine!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Thanks Augie glad you are enjoying them - so what do think of the 66 IHC hope It was close to the proper grade. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

Dan
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    Dan,

Very nice. I am no grader, but I am certainly happy with our transaction.
    Pulling out some Whitmans I have nearly filled the Dansco!
    The Washington has more holes than I would like.....time for a trip to the local coin shop! image

Augie
  • Options
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭
    Augie, Congrats on making page one on the Roosey board. Looks like you hit the mother load !!!! Fred
  • Options
    Wow!image

Congrats Augie!
    That is a ton of upward movement! Glad I could be of a little help. image

I gotta admit that it was a lot of fun, just the way it's supposed to be!image

Okay, before it starts getting too mushy in here, I'm gone.imageimage

Larry
    Dabigkahuna

• Options
    But Larry.....what about my pen? imageimage

Thanks Fred, yup, BIG help from Ken.....plus the extra's image
  • Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Augie,

A little late, but CONGRATS!!! You have been putting together some really nice sets. I don't normally read the us coin forum much and looks like I missed a neat celebration. Thank you for the kind words image I'm not sure how you keep all your set going and keep track of what you have and still need, but keep it up, cause you're getting it done!!!

Ken
  • Options
    did you get the laser pointer from Dabigkahuna?
    my cat loves it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file