Home Metal Detecting
Options

Coin Machines

A year ago, my local grocery store added a CoinStar machine. I've made a practice to check the reject tray every time I'm shopping; sometimes I find some real treasures, other times all I find is change that is covered in disgusting gunk. Tonight I found 2 Jamacan coins totaling $25.00 or .39 American. This is the best find I've had in over a month, how sad is that!
Be Still and Know

Comments

• Options
    Yea I have turned my chahge in to those,of course after I have cleaned itimage
    One time I was in there to put some in the counter and knew how much I had.Well a few coin's dropped into the return,so I reached in there to get them out and the tray was full of penny's,dime's nickel's and quarter's.Know when I started I only had about $50 but after throwing those back in,I ended of with a little over $60.HH,Tom
  • Options
    i check those often too. Once a few years ago, I found a 1917 and 1915 wheatie at the same time.

Speaking of Jamaican money, When I went there this summer, I tried to get every currency dennomination there. I got a few of each.
    I was a millionare!image, in Jamaica of corse.image
    Happy Hunting!image