Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Set Registry Awards question

Forgive my ignorance fellas, but I have read plenty of discussion of late on the deadline for the PSA Set Registry Awards. What exactly does one receive for having a top set? Is it something tangible like a certificate, or is it simply bragging rights?

Eyebone
"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Eye they get a certificate.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Thank you SD. Perhaps some proud board member will post a scan....

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    I achieved Best of the Registry for my J.C. Martin Basic set. I am the only collector (he was my college baseball coach, thus the desire to collect his cards) on the registry so the only raodblock to winning the award was reaching the percentage required to be honored. Here is copy of certificate I received...which I then had J.C. sign for me. This adds value to me to the award. I think I may be the first to have the player sign the certificate.

I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    Thats very cool stuff!

I hope I get one of those certificates one day image

Giovanni