Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTED: DREW BLEDSOE 93 U.D. SP #9

Graded (PSA or BGS) minimum PSA 9, BGS 9.5, BCCG 10

PM with what you have and what you want for it

Thanks

(will consider un-graded, but must be really nice)

Comments

• Options

no one has this card ?

what kind of collectors are you people ???

image just kidding image

(reason i need this card: i have the entire '93 SP set. I had this card, but it was included in a D. Bledsoe singles collection. I sold the entire Bledsoe collection and now want to replace the #9 to make the set complete again image )

• Options

• Options

anyone ?

• Options
    I have a really nice ungraded on in the collection I am currently posting to eBay and Naxcom. I never guarantee a 9 or 10, but I am certain it would fetch at least a PSA 8. E-mail me at cptspandex@hotmail.com if interested.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcaptain_spandexQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all --

I just recently purchased a HUGE collection from a local seller, and am currently in the process of breaking it up and selling it on eBay, Naxcom, basically anywhere. This is just a start, there are 500 lots similar to these -- lots of ungraded stuff too, just waiting to be submitted. I'll probably sell the baseball off this spring, send in the ungraded stuff to BGS, PSA, maybe even a few to SGC, but if there is anything anyone is looking for in particular, please feel free to e-mail me at cptspandex@hotmail.com.

Take a look at eBay auctions: captain_spandex and be sure to check back often. I am posting another 30 or so lots tonight, and will be for the next few months, as I search through these monster boxes:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcaptain_spandexQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Thanks and have a great day!

Brent
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i might still have a couple.. i'll check tonight or tomorrow and see..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>I have a really nice ungraded on in the collection I am currently posting to eBay and Naxcom. I never guarantee a 9 or 10, but I am certain it would fetch at least a PSA 8. E-mail me at cptspandex@hotmail.com if interested.

Brent >>

I took a look at your auctions. Every one of them closed early with no sales.

Do you let any of your auctions run to completion????

Doesn't inspire much confidence from potential buyers image

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Have some very nice 93 Select Bledsole raw.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options

<< <i>Have some very nice 93 Select Bledsole raw. >>

i'm sorry, did it say Select in the title ? image