Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

T206 Young on ebay

Guess is it not safe to buy cards from this guy any more.image

Here is why.

Isn't the buyer of the raw version of the card the big cheese of card doctors? Guess he has another guy on the payroll.

I was waiting to find out what he would do to this card. And then I saw this one.. The image in the first link is no longer valid but if you read the description, Block gives the cert number. Cards are identical. Guess he is selling under tons of ids. SCARY.
Collecting Anything Yaz Related

Comments

• lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    $600 was lost on the Mecca double folder...........Whats the point??
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    What is up with that CSA holder, looks like someone took a knife to the outside of the case? That is one fugly holder.

Stingray
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    And you know it is the same card (Young) .......how?

SD
    Good for you.
  • It sure looks like the same card to me... look at the print defect at the top border.

Also, given the nature of this card, why on earth would it end up in a CSA slab unless it had been to PSA, SGC and GAI first?

I have heard speculation that the seller of the CSA card is an outlet for the wares of the buyer of the raw card.image
    Dr S. of the Dead Donkeys MC
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    consignmints is Andy Tuttle. IIRC he sells on consignment for lots of people.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Seems to be alot of high $ CSA t cards latley on fleabay. Whats up ?
    Scott

T206's are always being bought.

aloof1003@comcast.net
  • Don't know how legit CSA is but I did win a T206 Cobb in a CSA holder. I sent it in to SGC and it came back with the same grade.
  • Wow !!!!!!
    Scott

T206's are always being bought.

aloof1003@comcast.net
  • Consignmints and Rockbottom are both Andrew Tuttle and I couldnt say one negative thing about him if I even had to. He has always been a class act. The Syzygy guy is another story. He is a big buyer of "stuff" and all of his past auctions (which he hasnt had in over a year) were all private auctions. He could have consigned it to Tuttle to sell, but I would highly doubt that they are the same person. High dollar buyers know all to well that private auctions are usually scams and try to stay away from them, no matter how large the carrott is that they dangle out in front of them. Best bet is the buyer consigned it to Tuttle to get a better price than selling it himself. Just my opinion.....
  • SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    If Moser is the one consigning all those CSA cards, then why is he allowed to bid on them?

psa-card's recent bid history