MR vick should have a nice day. VT by 10

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    vt is playing miami chump
  • Options
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    check a newspaper chump!! can someone get this loser a program??

December 3 is the end of the line for Vick in company!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>check a newspaper chump!! can someone get this loser a program??

December 3 is the end of the line for Vick in company!

JS >>

Chump? Bucs are a bunch of chumps losing to the niners. Hey on a side note its nice to see post joe since you haven't been showing your sorry arse lately.
  • Options
    Im here everyday..have been so since 2001. Bucs still rule, the Noles are right back in the hunt and your Vikes are now being
    led by the ex-buc.....it could only get better right??

I look forward to your hybernation after the Trojans walk all over your team....beating up on the Ducks and Beavers don't count!!

JS
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    But beating up on the Citdeal *does* count?

Moron.
  • Options

<< <i>Im here everyday..have been so since 2001. Bucs still rule, the Noles are right back in the hunt and your Vikes are now being
    led by the ex-buc.....it could only get better right??

I look forward to your hybernation after the Trojans walk all over your team....beating up on the Ducks and Beavers don't count!!

JS >>

Joe I was here all last year too, saw your bucs go 5-11.
  • Options
    funny, I don't remember any UCLA smack last year either..figures...did you make the bandwagon jump ok??

I guess so

JS
  • Options
    i am a freshman at ucla dork. EMM HMM
  • Options

<< <i>But beating up on the Citdeal *does* count? Moron. >>

• Options
    lmfao!~ Idiot...
    And after UCLA gets wasted then what will you say? Stanford had them! They are the biggest frauds since USC...no coincidence they are both from the wack 10.
    btw VT will get it's shot at FSU...Mark that one down. And Ernie will have Ron Mexico JR. for dinner.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys... at least give some credit to the UCLA program... they are having a great great year. The USC program has demonstrated that they have returned to the days of Howard Jones, John McKay and John Robinson. Let's not describe College Football programs as Frauds...it really is not representative of the work and dedication that goes into what really happens.

If you disagree with views expressed, there are better ways of discussing the College Football Season than calling programs frauds or pretenders... thats gotta go so lets end it now.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options

<< <i>...no coincidence they are both from the wack 10.
    >>

Hmmm pac 10 has 2 of the top 5 teams....where's your 'they're overrated!' rant now?

• Options
    I'll eat some crow here. I criticized the Pac-10 as pathetic at the start of the season, but I've been surprised at the success of some of the teams out there, namely UCLA and Oregon.

I just wish I could see more of their games here in the Southeast. I've got the dish with the sports package, and it's still hard to get a game.
  • Options
    skippy has UCLA lost? NOPE has FSU lost YUP. A win is a win, and a loss is a loss.
  • Options
    FSU has a freshman QB leading them and they are STILL right in the hunt!! USC minus Leinart and Bush are just another PAC10 girlfriend.
    I see FSU domination for a few years now as this guy matures. Shades of Wienke and Ward.

and what would a UCLA fan know about national titles???
    LOL

JS
  • Options
    we have a ton of bkb ones =)
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randymoss84:

Those of us that know college football have not forgotten Red Sanders... the legendary UCLA Football Coach of the 1950's or Tommy Prothro and the Heisman winner Gary Beban... Pepper Rogers and those that followed as the Head Coach in more recent years that did a terrific job. I still thought Coach Toledo did a terrific job... even tough I might be in the minority on that.

I still think a UCLA player may hold the Rosebowl record for the longest Kick-off return of 102 yards...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    VT vs Canes?

Should be a killer of a game!

Miami's running backs looked very good last game, and could be peaking just right for this VT game! This game just might be a defining moment for Miami's current coaching staff! Odds and recent history say VT will win this. But Canes and some points are lookin' pretty good to me! (Maybe even an outright win by UM?)

rbd

• Options
    ]image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    wow your cool....
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>wow your cool.... >>

Sucks when your loudmouth, arrogant, idiotic bragging blows up in your face and you get it slapped back at you 100 times worse huh?

Will you and your alter ego stalin EVER learn to be humble? If not, expect this kind of treatment to continue.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>wow your cool.... >>

Sucks when your loudmouth, arrogant, idiotic bragging blows up in your face and you get it slapped back at you 100 times worse huh?. >>

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage