lommerlommer Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Thank you PSA!!!!
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. Been stockpiling cards to fill out some sets
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    OK, I looked, but I can't figure out what the November special is. Where is it posted? Could someone in the know tell me what it is?
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    I too have been waiting for this special. Cant wait to get my order in. Though I know it will take a long time. Does anyone know how PSA deals with larger submissions with regard to pricing...ie over 100+ cards?

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    If you've got 500+ you might get a break, but I doubt it. This special will keep them very busy and they'll have plenty to grade. I know during the "slower" times you can get a price break on large lots of cards but I don't think with this special you'll get much of a break, if any. But it's always worth a try I suppose.

I am stoked for this special, I've got at least 200 cards that have been waiting in the wings to be submitted. Just sent in my 6 freebies and 27 from the 70's special yesterday. Most were 70 & 71's though. I'll be getting the next sub ready this week.

THANK YOU PSA!
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    jradke> If you want pricing lower than $5/card, you'll probably need a single order of 1500 cards or more - and that's for stricly commons, no stars. If you call Joe, I'm sure you can work something out if the order is big enough to make it worth their while.

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    I figured it wouldnt be much better than the $5/card, unless we were talking a huge amount of cards. while I might have thousands to grade dont want to spend that much money at once. I just wanted to find out if anyone knew any particulars. Thanks
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    Oh well, back to waiting for specials that don't suck or for something different at least. Didn't they have a 70's+ special just recently? How is this different than the one that was just run and the one in August? Did you all miss those?

Regarding the PSA Set Reg special, WTF? They had been running 1950s commons for $6 that have been regularly getting 5-9 days turnaround and now for double the price, you can get about the same service?

• Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Buccaneer> The October special was all 1970s valued at $500 or less. The November special is 1972-present.

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.