Home U.S. Coin Forum

This has to be a world record I have been waiting 252 years for my coins at pcgs

BIGDAVEBIGDAVE Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
PCGS Order Status for Invoice # 9043823

Your shipment was entered on 01/01/1753. Further processing is pending.

some one made a mistake on entering my order....it should be 10/31/2005image

Comments

• BigDave, then all those 1794 - 1804 dollars that are on that invoice would be considered modernsimage
    steve

myCCset
  • LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>PCGS Order Status for Invoice # 9043823 Your shipment was entered on 01/01/1753. Further processing is pending. some one made a mistake on entering my order....it should be 10/31/2005image >>

How many free grades should you get for waiting 252 years for a coin? I don't know how old you are, but you must have really been young when you sent that one in!
  • wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    Looks like they missed the promised turn around time. Time to make a claim under the guarantee. image

WH
  • coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops... did I do that?imageimage

okay people... anyone can make a mistake and even in this day and age of political correctness, it is okay to have a nice controlled laugh and recognize that things like this happen... the laugh is because it is funny... we are laughing with people and not at them so this is okay.

As we all know, PCGS grades coins... let's leave comedy to the Marx Brothers, W.C. Fields and that English fellow, Chaplin, that made the world laugh...

next...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Probably a Y2K glitch. image

Russ, NCNE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file