Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Selling '80's PSA, complete sets, and unopened wax...

Got lots of early '80's complete sets, PSA graded star cards, and unopened wax that I'm looking to sell for good prices. They are:

-1980 Topps - approximately 700 - 750 raw cards, with 97-98% being NMMT to MT
Star cards raw include (3 Dawsons, 2 Yaz's, 5 Carew, 2 Brett, 1 Johnny Bench, 3 Murray, 1 Ozzie Smith, 3 Palmers, 1 Reggie Jackson, Molitor, Morgan, Carlton, and others)
PSA graded: PSA 8's- Henderson (RC), George Brett, Mike Schmidt, Ozzie Smith, Pete Rose, and Nolan Ryan
PSA 9's- George Brett

-1981 Donruss - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition), also have 3 fresh, unopened wax boxes

-1981 Fleer - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMt to MT condition), also have 3 fresh, unopened wax boxes

-1982 Donruss - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition), the Ripken (RC) is graded PSA 9. Also have 6 unopened wax boxes

-1982 Fleer - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition), the Ripken (RC) is graded PSA 8. Also have 3 unopened wax boxes

-1982 Topps - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition). PSA graded cards from this set include: PSA 8's - Orioles Future Stars (Ripken RC), Nolan Ryan, and Pete Rose. Also have a PSA 7 Nolan Ryan. Also have 2 mint condition unopened wax boxes

-1983 Fleer - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition). PSA graded cards are PSA 8 Tony Gwynn RC, and a GEM MINT 10 Pete Rose card

-1983 Donruss - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition). PSA cards are PSA 8 Tony Gwynn RC, and PSA 8 Wade Boggs RC

-1983 Topps - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition). PSA cards include PSA 8 Pete Rose, Wade Boggs RC, and Ryne Sandberg RC. PSA 7 - Tony Gwynn RC. Also have two seperate PSA 9's which are PSA 9 Wade Boggs RC and PSA 9 Pete Rose

-1984 Topps - nearly complete set (hand-collated, all cards in NMMT to MT condition). Lots of raw stars like 2 Mattingly RC's, and many many others.

-1984 Donruss - complete set (hand-collated, cards in NMMT to MT condition). This set is in fantastic shape and has many raw cards that would grade 9's and maybe a chance for a few 10's. The PSA cards from the set that are graded are PSA 9 Nolan Ryan, PSA 8's Pete Rose and Don Mattingly RC. The Ripken card is probably a 9 and the Carter RC is probably an 8 (is OC some).

Also have an '85 Fleer Roger Clemens RC PSA 7, and a '85 Fleer Kirby Puckett RC PSA 8. Also have unopened '85 Fleer wax boxes. Also have raw '85 Topps cards many many stars.

Have lots of raw singles from most years and brands from '81 to '85, and would fill want lists for pennies per card.

All of the cards are NMMT to MT condition and were pulled from wax packs or bought already hand-collated sets.

I'm willing to take any and all reasonable offers for these cards. Looking to get rid of them for grading money. Thanks. Please send PM or email to mjmurphy31@aol.com

-------------------------
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish" - Chevy Chase

"I have a split personality, and he is a regular SOB"

-------------------------
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish" - Chevy Chase