Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I just sold cards to a celebrity (sports announcer)

Well, at least he was a celebrity for us California guys until he moved to Montana.
Todd Donahue (ESPN radio news) and who used to frequent the Mark & Brian radio program (KLOS) with his sports new and annual football bettings with the DJ's. He actually bought hockey cards from me which surprised the hell out of me. Thought he was everything but hockey. Kinda cool.

Comments

• I remember Todd Donohoe and the Mark & Brian program (always loved the Elvis bits), and always wondered what became of Mark & Brian. I haven't lived in So Cal in about 12 years.

Pretty cool T.D. bought something from you.
    Football collector 1948-1995, Rams oddball cards & memorabilia, Diamond match.
    Cataloging all those pesky, unlisted 1963 Topps football color variations Updated 2/13/05
  • EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Pretty cool T.D. bought something from you.

And paid instantly with PP too I may add.
    I'm not worthy!!
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭
    Mark and Brian are syndicated (and have been for 10 years I think). We get them up here in Sac. Not sure how many cities pick them up!? Todd Donahoe was good. KABC TV in LA I think?
  • I once sold a card to Keith Olbermann, and he sent me a signed photo with his payment...
  • RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I once sold a card to Keith Olbermann, and he sent me a signed photo with his payment... >>

Did he send the photo to you unsolicitedly?