Home Sports Talk

The losing streak starts...

Bucs losing streak is about to begin. Car, Atl, And washington. What pretenders the bucs are, were are you joe stalin? Must feel good to lose to a QB that threw for 40 yards.

Comments

• Anyone think bucs will finsh in the lottery still?
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Listen to bitter Vikes fan, we destroyed you in week one and that screwed up your whole season! The bucs are starting a new QB..they will
    be ok. The defense didn't let the Niners in the red zone until the 4th quarter!!! Don't you wish you had a d like that? Don't you wish you
    had a d at all???

The Vikes suck *ss, but it is going to be a long season if you are going to try to down the bucs. I hear Panther taste like fish...well see
    next week!

JS

PS....You starting QB has a super bowl ring!! congrats
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>Listen to bitter Vikes fan, we destroyed you in week one and that screwed up your whole season! >>

Uhm?

Were we watching the same game?

It was a 4 point game until the last minute...that's DESTROYING?

Your revisionist history is mildly amusing, but makes one think you should look at the truth once in a while.

• << <i>

<< <i>Listen to bitter Vikes fan, we destroyed you in week one and that screwed up your whole season! >>

Uhm?

Were we watching the same game?

It was a 4 point game until the last minute...that's DESTROYING?

Your revisionist history is mildly amusing, but makes one think you should look at the truth once in a while. >>

ax we must remember joe doesn't see the games we do.

Bucs have lost to old man rivers testerverde and they lost to ken dorsey who threw for a nice 40 yards. Have a fun time with Car, and ATL. At least you get the saints twice.
    You are still chapped because Nate Burleson is NOT the next Randy Moss. Bears in first place, VQueens in last..how funny is that?

JS
  • Can't wait to see the bucs in 3rd after their next two games, they will finally see a legit team.
    we will be rocking at home baby. 7-2 next time we hit the road!

JS
  • care to may a bet MR. Stalin.
  • Once again, Joe doesn't look at the facts and makes himself look like a fool. Green Bay is in last place with only one win (Potentially on their way to the number 1 pick), the Vikings have 2 wins. Know your facts Joe!
  • IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Once again, Joe doesn't look at the facts and makes himself look like a fool. Green Bay is in last place with only one win (Potentially on their way to the number 1 pick), the Vikings have 2 wins. Know your facts Joe! >>

Ah come on it wouldn't be nearly as fun in here if Joe ever used facts to back up his rants. He's far more entertaining when he checks the fuel level in his gas can with a match. image