Home Sports Talk
Options

It's official - Simms is NOT the answer

AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
2 weeks to prepare against a team that gave up 52 to washington and this is the result?

I see Rattay starting next week.

Comments

• Options
    Maybe now i can be taken off the list i was put on by another Bucs fan of " People who will look silly in a few weeks slamming Chris Simms " list
  • Options
    I just don't see how you can have 2 weeks to prepare against a defense that is arguably one of the league's worst, undermanned, and put up 10 points, be picked twice, sacked repeatedly, and look completely clueless out there.

He's not an NFL quarterback, and I don't care if this was just his 4th NFL start...he needs to hit the bench permanently.
  • Options
    how did SF win, 50 total passing yards. Let the streak start!
  • Options
    I am as big a bucs fan as anyone, but Stalin's delusional beliefs that the bucs are among the league's elite is just that - delusional. Barely winning games against the pathetic NFC north (one point win against GB, squeaking by the lions and vikes) shows this team is in need of something.

A pathetic display today...absolutely horrible.
  • Options
    i hear you axtell vikings season is pretty much over as Culpepper is most likely out for season. I was watching vikes game today and they actually looked decent on both sides of ball(were driving at easy) Culpepper had that huge 18 yard run to put them in redzone down 7-0. Brad Johnson however is god awful.
  • Options
    So i guess we wont get to see Joey's pretenders list this week...lol.
    Losing to San Fran... BWAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>but Stalin's delusional beliefs that the bucs are among the league's elite is just that - delusional. >>

I can't wait to see how he's going to spin this one!
  • Options
    I mean I like the Bucs, they've been my team for a long, long time...but even I saw that their victories this year have seemed very, very hollow. I've asked Stalin time and again to explain if they are so dominant, then why have they squeaked by such terrible teams.

• Options
    wow wtf? I get home and have not even checked the score and I hear this? WTF? We lost to a 1-5 San fran team? Uh oh! That is so not good...Bring on Rattay...
    Real recognize REAL