Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FA eBay 1960-D Sm/Lg MS65RD Last of the mini-hoard

Link to auction

Auction closes in two days. I sent six of these in last year and made four in 65RD, this is the last one I have. I also have one 64RD left if anyone is interested in making an offer.

Sean Reynolds
Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

Comments

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Closes in about 36 hours, no reserve and only bid to about 30% of wholesale so far.

Sean Reynolds

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

Six hours to go!

Sean Reynolds