Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I am thinking about liquidating my collection

I haven't collected cards since 1995 or 96, I still buy one pack of football cards a year just to say I haven't gotten old. The question I have is, Where do I go to look into real pricing on these cards, and where is the best place to get rid of them. I don't know or understand grading on cards so I don't really know where to start, but I have 15+ years of collecting at my dads. I know most are not to valuable, but I have a few 70's cards I bought Gale Sayers, Nolan Ryan, Robing Yount, and others I don't remember off hand. I don't want to just give them away but don't know where to start. I collect coins now and understand how they work and don't really want to learn the cards just to get rid of them.

So what reference can I use to best decide which of them are worth money, and after that I would gladly learn enough to not get screwed or offer them up here on the BST. I just want a little guidance to decide what to do. I don't believe I have a lot of great cards, just a few good ones. Thanks for any help you can give.
I'll tell you what to do.
Go that way.
Really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.