Home Sports Talk
Options

florida wins big over georgia! florida state stumbles and has to get lucky to come back on a terribl

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

still say the gators will beat the semen-oles at the end of the year!

Comments

• Options
    you beat an overrated UGA team without their starting QB. Hate to tell ya...but they won't beat FSU. I'll wager on that one!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    You are only 4 points better than a Georgia team playing without their starting QB!!! You won't even win you only conference! All that
    money to Urban and you will be tied with Vandy at the end of the year..congrats!!

It looks like 3 more teams are going to be out of our way tonight!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>you beat an overrated UGA team without their starting QB. Hate to tell ya...but they won't beat FSU. I'll wager on that one! >>

search the previous posts, I am pretty sure we already did image
  • Options
    did we? what exactly was that? you'll have to remind me.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    I remember that. I was tempted to wager as well, but didn't.
  • Options
    For the record, we have won 14 of the last 16 against Georgia.
  • Options
    Auburn logo? jumping to another bandwagon after the hot dog guy didn't get it done?
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    do not remember the exact bet but we did bet right after the miami/floridastate game. I can not find it but it was on this forum.

gator, what IS up with the Auburn logo? are you just hoping they beat GA in a few weeks so you we can go to the Championship game?

• Options

<< <i>do not remember the exact bet but we did bet right after the miami/floridastate game. I can not find it but it was on this forum.

gator, what IS up with the Auburn logo? are you just hoping they beat GA in a few weeks so you we can go to the Championship game? >>

Check your PM's.....

I'm giving Auburn some major karma for the Nov 12th game against Jawja. War Eagle!!!
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryland is not a terrible team... they have played tough all year and have lost some tough games. In 3 of the games they lost, they were ahead going into the 4th quarter. Maryland has a great coach and has done terrific things with the Maryland football program...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.