Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Nov. 20th DAVE ORTIZ Strubridge, MA show

Seems like there hasn't been alot of major shows here in MA in awhile....I amoung others eagerly await the Shriners show next weekend!!

But it was just firmed up....

Sunday Nov. 20th Dave Ortiz will be at the Sturbridge Host...Sturbridge, MA (Rte. 20) signing for Yesterday's Legends.

Anyone from this area should remember that Kevin from Yesterday's Legends has had some of the strongest shows here in MA in past years. They were the staple of the business in the 80's and 90's!!

I will be setting up also...atleast 2 tables..hope to see many people for the area and the boards there!!

Comments

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info 5. I will be sure to make my way up there. I am sad to say, I wont be able to attend the Wilmington show. There just isnt any more good shows in this area. Luckily there's a good card store in Springfield.
  • Options
    5STat - what kind of stuff are you bringing? I'm going to try to make it.
  • Options
    Lots of graded 60's and 70's....some of the more popular 80's graded stuff...
    Not sure...just got a mint run of Topps Baseball '78-2005..
    Maybe some of my Set Registry Sets....
    And lots and lots of raw 64- 80 Vending singles.
    And of course a few boxes of new shiney numbered what nots from baseball and football
    Anything below '64 I have someone looking at for a Spring Catelogue...so I think that will stay in hiding for now.

Anything else you want/need or are looking for?? LMK and I can always bring it with me....heck my store is only 10 minutes from there...I can drive back and get stuff!!! lol

Biggest thing I'm bringing is my future mother-in-law!! She LOVES Ortiz....refres to him as "My David".....
    My David hit a homer...My David did this..My David did that...
    She doesn't know it yet..she thinks she's coming to help out...but I arranged a 10 minute Meet and Greet with him behind the sceens, before the sho even opens....lol
    Pays to know the promoters....

P.S.- I'm "in" for life!!!!!